#Darksiders2

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
Not gonna lie, I was tempted out of morbid curiosity. But decided against it because what the fuck they're 500 gram bags. It were a small 45g one, maybe. Just to try it. I actually like some variants of Dorito, haha!

But no. That's way too much Dorito that tastes of Mountain Dew.

But they might’ve been good!

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
Preparing for an online work meeting by putting on a buttoned down shirt and trying to not look like you just woke up, just to say "be right back" as you run to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea.

Vadicta

Greenish ooze weeping like tears out a butt ulcer
May 10, 2020
do already drinked cola mixed with rum works? cuz i already filled several toilets with that mix.

Alcohol is a natural cleaner, and vomit is very acidic, so I imagine it would be a more effective cleaner. Just gnosh on a few Tide pods before hurling to cover up the stink.

DeScruff

The Giant Rat That Makes All of the Rules
May 11, 2020
The Internet!
Whatever the fuck this is:

View attachment 146
It's from an anti-lockdown, anti-vaxx, and anti-5G protest.

Okay... outta morbid curiosity I had to look up the Lucifer Telescope. I mean what kinda crazy shiznaz rumor could that be? A telescope thats pointed directly at hell? The power of the devil lets you see the future? OH! Maybe it lets you look into a fake past and thats how scientists come up with the origin of the universe theories?

NOPE!
The TLDR: People thought the Vatican owned a telescope named Lucifer... and thats it! Thats the conspiracy theory. And of course, its not true.

The Longer Story: It (was) the name of one part in a giant optical telescope that is part of an observatory in Arizona on Mount Graham. There are a lot of observatories at Mount Graham, one of which is actually owned by the Vatican! ... If your questioning why they own a observatory, just know the Vatican has a very long history with astronomy. I mean, Easter's date is 100% astrological.
Anyway the full name of the part is: Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. But by cutting some words out you get a 100x more memorable and easier to say name "Lucifer" (which also fits since Lucifer means "Light Bringer")
Because of the controversy and the rumor that the Vatican owned this part (Again they never did ) they renamed it to: "LUCI" - as in "LUCI in the sky with diamonds"

... Yeah Astronomers are just a buncha nerds who like coming up with short memorable names for equipment that normally has run-on sentences for names.