Designing a Better COVID Facemask

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Late last month, a friend and I were having a discussion that, for one reason or another, led to the idea of surgical facemasks, but in the style of anime body pillows.

Being the completely bored idiot that I was, I decided to spend five minutes in a photo editor making that dream a reality. And here's the end result:

E803F335-8945-49D3-81EA-F112FC337E43.jpeg

Some of you may have seen it already, given that I also shared it on the unofficial Discord. But I was reminded of it because of a conversation with RiffRaff on Qtoid just now.

And thinking of this stupidity, it occurs to me that it's actually really easy to use layer masking to add images to stock photos of surgical masks. So why not turn this into a terrible, terrible forum thread?

Basically, feel free to spam this thread with the dumbest facemask ideas you can think of. No idea is too stupid and terrible. Go wild <3~

TheBlondeBass

No longer virtual
Robot
May 10, 2020
Québec
The worst part about face masks is how difficult it is to talk in them -- they should make one with a hole for your mouth.

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Screw smoothing over any jagged edges when using the select tool! I can be lazy and do a thing in a minute, dammit!

15D15FEC-AB23-42B3-90A2-7DD33EF622E1.jpeg