Destructoid Merch ideas megathread of justice and wisdom

Papa Niero

Sentient Chopped Cabbage
Staff member
Robot
May 10, 2020
Japan
www.enthusiastgaming.com
What's your favorite Destructoid joke of all time? Maybe an old meme or something that was said on the home page. We're interested in doing another run of limited edition shirts, maybe bringing back some favorites. Help me make Destructoid weird again

Attachments

• 617DDfW1djL._AC_UL1222_.jpg
    617DDfW1djL._AC_UL1222_.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 626

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
How many wolves must die would be hilarious!

Brain is mush right now, not sure how to make it work but I feel like "free tacos....from hell" needs a place. God I love that video!

Ready to Friday!

Not a shirt but I still want one of those hats we voted on years ago!

Papa Niero

Sentient Chopped Cabbage
Staff member
Robot
May 10, 2020
Japan
www.enthusiastgaming.com
An alsococks shirt where its a distressed, massive phallus-shaped building (like the Capital building) that starts from the bottom of your shirt and goes about ten inches up, and on the chest it says something in a corporate font like ALSOCOX -erecting your future- or Destructoid Heavy Balls International or Heavy Industries. The idea is that it would look like a completely normal corporate shirt at first glance until you really pay attention

Reactions: PatBateman17

Vesalius

Village Idiot
May 10, 2020
North Carolina
The article Zack Furniss did on “googling your sonic the hedgehog name” was probably the funniest thing I’d seen in a long time.

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
I would love to see this come back. Mine smells like gym socks, and has a big oil stain on it:
IMG_20200510_213907-picsay.jpg

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned at all around here, but I'm pretty fond of the "messy messy" bit on the 404 page. Describes Destructoid pretty aptly.

Also also, I've made a few designs for tshirts over the years that I wouldn't mind releasing to you guys officially:
smb2-dtoid_4k_sticker_600.pngAnnotation 2020-05-10 221008.png

Snaileb

May 11, 2020
Nowhere USA
I would love to see this come back. Mine smells like gym socks, and has a big oil stain on it:
View attachment 32

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned at all around here, but I'm pretty fond of the "messy messy" bit on the 404 page. Describes Destructoid pretty aptly.

Also also, I've made a few designs for tshirts over the years that I wouldn't mind releasing to you guys officially:
View attachment 33View attachment 34

I really like these! Any shirt you make, please please make some half sleeves! My 'Princess is a cock teasing bitch' shirt has so many holes in it. I would buy that again.

Meursault

May 11, 2020
I'm weird on the inside but fairly subdued on the outside. I'd like a simple grey sweatshirt with an embroidered logo. Or maybe you could have a chest pocket with Mr. Destructoid popping out.

maison-kitsune-fox-head-patch-sweatshirt-grey-p44232-447330_image.jpg

Papa Niero

Sentient Chopped Cabbage
Staff member
Robot
May 10, 2020
Japan
www.enthusiastgaming.com
View attachment 32

Could you please scan this flat, or photograph it closer dead-on? I lost the original art and have to retrace it

Fun fact: I drew this using a power cord from a neighbor when our electricity was cut for non-payment. I took the orders overnight with my paypal debit card and paid our electric bill the following morning because Capcom was coming to do a live stream that afternoon. The shit I've gone through lol

Reactions: CelicaCrazed