Hey everyone!

DexterTheThird

Jun 8, 2020
Long time lurker of the website (I think since 2012-2013 or so), hoping to finally work up the courage and be social with y'all now.

Couple things about me:

- California
- Marketing
- My cool industry claim to fame was going to E3 2012 and getting a picture with Iwata (R.I.P.)
- Just got married in April (hence the avatar, which was made for our save the dates...)
- Nintendo man since the early 90s, but I also play PS4, PC, and the ever growing mini console lineup.

Yay

• Mr. Destructoid
Reactions: Voex and RiffRaff

JonJonXD

May 28, 2020
Welcome!!

I am actually quite similar to you. I only started posting maybe in the last couple of months.

I am with you on the mini console lineup.

I need to finally crack open my Turbo Grafix 16 mini and Sega Genesis Minis and check them out.

Reactions: RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Long time lurker of the website (I think since 2012-2013 or so), hoping to finally work up the courage and be social with y'all now.

Couple things about me:

- California
- Marketing
- My cool industry claim to fame was going to E3 2012 and getting a picture with Iwata (R.I.P.)
- Just got married in April (hence the avatar, which was made for our save the dates...)
- Nintendo man since the early 90s, but I also play PS4, PC, and the ever growing mini console lineup.

Yay
Welcome! Nice to see more lurkers coming out :) Happy to have you here!
Congrats on getting married! Love that profile pic :)
I'm a Nintendo guy too :) Been a fan since the NES days. What's your favorite Nintendo franchise?