I forgot to intro as well

Anthony Marzano

Excel Sheet Strategy Game Enthusiast
Staff member
Robot
Apr 16, 2020
Yo, names Anthony. Used to go by Amna round these parts but then I started writing for Dtoid and Flixist and revealed my true Italian form 🍝. I'm a meteorologist IRL and that's why I decided to suffer through Geostorm. It was as painful as you would expect it to be and I actually used my review in an application for a newspaper meteorologist job...suffice to say I didn't get the job but you should still read it!
  • How did you find Destructoid?
    • My best friend suggested the site to me around 2009, citing that I'd like the podcast and coverage of smaller games. I wasn't around as much at that time owing to school and then living in a craphole apartment with barely enough internet to go around, but around 2013 Dtoid became my sole gaming news website.
  • What are your favorite games?
    • Oof, big question. In no particular order: Grim Fandango, Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, The Talos Principle, Hotline Miami, Fallout: New Vegas, Rocket League, Tetris
  • What consoles have you owned?
    • Uhhhh every Nintendo console since the NES except for the SNES and the Virtual Boy; PS2 through 4. I'm primarily a PC person now though as my interests moved more in the direction of hipster indie garbage and overly complicated strategy games.
  • What interests do you have outside of video games?
    • Weather obviously, I love board games, with Dual Powers: Revolution 1917 (a game I backed) and 1960: The Making of a President as two of my particular favorites. I'm a bit of a home cook and love to try my hand at different cuisines. I also love being out in nature on hikes or going on long rides through my city on my bike.
  • What other communities are you a part of?
    • What are you a cop?

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
Damn. You get to write for Destructoid AND decide what the weather is gonna be?

Jealous.