Drag to reposition cover

Introducing Our Sexy New Forum Mod, RiffRaff

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Yup! You heard that right.

As we slowly gear up towards the full release of the new Destructoid forums, we decided that it would be best to get help from a loveable community member -- one who has been with us for years, and is one of the most wholesome dudes on this site. So from now on, he'll be helping us watch over the forums, keep the peace, and so on.

Mind you, the other Destructoid mods and community managers will still be around. We're not just dumping this on the poor guy. So if you need anything, please don't hesitate to hit us up!

But regardless. Welcome aboard, RiffRaff, and thank you in advance. We're sure you'll do great <3~

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Congratulations Riff! Not that I envy the task of moderating these bunch of man-children we call a community :p
Thanks!
We are a bunch of man-children, but a well behaved, respectful bunch. Even on the front page the Dtoid community is generally chill and respectable as fuck. It should be business as normal with an occasional tup tup tup. I mean, it couldn't be worse than being a Steam or IGN forum mod. That would not be fun lol.

Reactions: Nior

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
How would Pixel Link rate on there? above or below Bowser?
Bowser is an immediate jolt of sharpness, whereas the pixel Amiibo are more consistently abrasive. Like really rough sandpaper.

Reactions: RiffRaff

Occams

Resplendent Black Grandmother
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
RIFF RAFF I WAS TAKING A BATH

That's it. That's my comment.

So glad you're a part of this place, buddy. You're a gem amongst gems. Like, if you were on QVC, I'd have to buy you on a 5-part payment plan cause you are worth it.