Spare Steam Keys

May 14, 2020
Wow
Of course I can't just ask for more keys without giving some, so I've got a few more to offer. I accidentally forgot to pause my Humble Choice subscription for the month of June, so I have some unwanted Steam keys to hand out. Aren't you all lucky?

GRID Ultimate Edition [Claimed]
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
The Messenger
Felix the Reaper
The Stillness of the Wind
Boundless
Remnants of Naezith
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 War Chest Edition

You know the drill. If you want one just reply to this post and I'll shoot it to you via DM.
Wow humble bundle sure have got worse over the last year for their game offerings. I mean I am sure there are good games there. Its just its like €13 I think now to just get one game a month I think or maybe €9.

I was intrested in one month because it had that puzzle game with the red figures. Only thing was the €13 was so high to pick just that game that it would have been cheaper to just get the game when it goes on sale.

Nice of you to offer some games up again thanks for doing that. Like I am sure humble bundle is still good, I do still buy some bundles from them but they have seem to got a good bit worse lately imo at least.

Reactions: D-Volt
S

Suspended User 07-24

What happens if you try to redeem this code on steam?

WC06C-TWH8I-0MYQW

Derpunkel

Jun 8, 2020
Italy
Guys, from what I could gather from the humble bubdle subreddit, gifting steam keys obtained through humble could lead to a ban. Unfortunately I could not find a link with evidence that this is in fact true, but I advise you to keep that in mind

May 14, 2020
Guys, from what I could gather from the humble bubdle subreddit, gifting steam keys obtained through humble could lead to a ban. Unfortunately I could not find a link with evidence that this is in fact true, but I advise you to keep that in mind
I doubt that only because there is litrealy a option from humble bundle to gift your code to a friend on steam shows reveal key bitton on left or gift code button to the right if I am remebering right