[Staff AMA - August 11] Brett Makedonski

Donski

Administrator
Staff member
Robot
Aug 5, 2020
If you were Batman for a week what would be the first order of business?

Chill the fuck out for exactly one week. It feels like Bruce Wayne doesn't get to enjoy all the luxuries that come with being Bruce Wayne. Fighting crime can wait for a week. A little crime never hurt anyone.

Reactions: Kevin Mersereau

Donski

Administrator
Staff member
Robot
Aug 5, 2020
Who do you think you are?

What gives you the right?

Favorite Donut?

What did you have for breakfast today?

What would be your last supper before being executed?

I really don't care for donuts. Back to that not being big on sweets thing.

Also, I'm not big on breakfast! It just feels like it bogs me down. I usually just have a Bang energy drink in the morning. Today it's Blue Razz.

What did Jesus have for his Last Supper? Was it a philly cheesesteak? If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

PhilKenSebben

Lord of Loss
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Cali
1. Top Ramen or Cup O Noodles?
2. Why isnt your nickname Dongski?
3. Your favorite memory of working at Dtoid?
4. Coolest press perk you've gotten?
5. Spit or lube?

Donski

Administrator
Staff member
Robot
Aug 5, 2020
1. Top Ramen or Cup O Noodles?
2. Why isnt your nickname Dongski?
3. Your favorite memory of working at Dtoid?
4. Coolest press perk you've gotten?
5. Spit or lube?

1. Maruchan.

2. It can be, as long as you call me by my full name: Megadongski.

3. It's probably also one of the least-professional nights of my career. Me, Steven, and Niero went out partying in Tokyo the night before TGS started. We missed the last train and stayed out all night getting extremely drunk. We got ramen at like 6am (with more beer) and then met Dale in Tokyo Station. I slept the whole way to TGS (it's a long ride) and then immediately went to a D4 presentation with Swery. I was so drunk, tired, and annoyed that I was wearing the same clothes (in Japan's summer humidity nonetheless). Not our finest moment, but we got the job done.

4. The biggest perk is all the travel I get to do. A lot of times the trips aren't very long and there isn't much time for extracurriculars, but I always enjoy being in another part of the world. Like in 2018 when I went to Osaka for Platinum's World of Demons (which is evidently canceled or something?) and spent way more time getting there/getting home than I actually did in Osaka. Still had a great time.

5. Baseball players have been told they can't spit anymore because of COVID risks. I played baseball through high school, and I have no interest in contributing to the pandemic. Therefore, I must dump lube on the field.

PhilKenSebben

Lord of Loss
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Cali
1. Maruchan.

2. It can be, as long as you call me by my full name: Megadongski.

3. It's probably also one of the least-professional nights of my career. Me, Steven, and Niero went out partying in Tokyo the night before TGS started. We missed the last train and stayed out all night getting extremely drunk. We got ramen at like 6am (with more beer) and then met Dale in Tokyo Station. I slept the whole way to TGS (it's a long ride) and then immediately went to a D4 presentation with Swery. I was so drunk, tired, and annoyed that I was wearing the same clothes (in Japan's summer humidity nonetheless). Not our finest moment, but we got the job done.

4. The biggest perk is all the travel I get to do. A lot of times the trips aren't very long and there isn't much time for extracurriculars, but I always enjoy being in another part of the world. Like in 2018 when I went to Osaka for Platinum's World of Demons (which is evidently canceled or something?) and spent way more time getting there/getting home than I actually did in Osaka. Still had a great time.

5. Baseball players have been told they can't spit anymore because of COVID risks. I played baseball through high school, and I have no interest in contributing to the pandemic. Therefore, I must dump lube on the field.

You're good people Brett. Who's your baseball team? Go Giants, for me.