[Staff AMA - August 15] CJ Andriessen

Just Aaron

May 19, 2020
Electrifying? Who am I Beyonce?! I would say I'm better than the average white guy but far worse than the average gay guy. Clearly I need to start watching more Urban Jam: Hip Hop Dance.
Damn it. I thought I deleted that? Guess I was to slow. I was trying to think of something funny to ask and must have hit "post reply" instead of delete. Oh well. It`s not the dumbest question I`ve asked.

Reactions: Kevin Mersereau
S

Suspended User 07-24

After listening to the latest Podtoid, I tried out the science experiment of leaving ice cream outside and I shit you not, it melted!
Any other weather experiments to try?
How do magnets work?

CeeJay

Destructoid Staff
Staff member
Robot
Apr 26, 2020
After listening to the latest Podtoid, I tried out the science experiment of leaving ice cream outside and I shit you not, it melted!
Any other weather experiments to try?
How do magnets work?
There are a lot of great experiments you can try. For instance, if you want to immediately disprove global warming, just bring a snowball inside. You can also disprove the theory of gravity by defying it and we won't be able to pull you down.

As for magnets and how they work, only the Insane Clown Posse knows their secret.

ChrisMoyse

Be Kind to People
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Psycho mansion is a great choice for a LEGO set!
Thanks also for the hookup with Urban Jam: Hip Hop Dance, my new hobby.

Reactions: Kevin Mersereau

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
I completely missed the boat on this one, so before this topic's closed, I wanna end this thread with the following:

Boofing.