[Staff AMA - August 5] Dreezy

Dreezyofficial4

Destructoid's Sexiest Streamer
Staff member
May 10, 2020
Do you have any pets? (And if not, do you want any?)

What do your friends/family/relatives think of you streaming? Do they understand it at all or is it totally lost on them?
Currently I have a 13 year old Pit-bull named Harley whose the love of my life. Its getting to the point where her eye sight is deteriorating and I know the time will soon come which i'm terrified of. If I were to get another pet it would definitely be a Pit-bull, I mean I love all animals and all types of breeds when it comes to dogs, each and every one of them are unique however Pit-bulls just hit me in a different way its hard to explain really. (clearly i'm a dog person but I appreciate all living things)

Initially my parents had no idea what Twitch was or what I'm even planning to do, It took my many dinners and many videos of other streamers to explain to them the whole world of Twitch. Now after almost 1 year of streaming they have a better idea of whats going on. They watch me sometimes when I go live in the evening and see how happy I am so they are both very supportive. My brother however knows a lot about Twitch and comes often into the channel to troll me as much as he can!

Dreezyofficial4

Staff member
May 10, 2020
Five favorite games you've played on stream? Either for the game itself, audience interactions, cohosts, etc.

1. Borderlands 3 - Mainly because it was pretty much the first game I played live on stream where I got my first donation/bits and realized I'm actually entertaining somebody if they are willing to support me financially, Also I love the fact that it was very much community based and I was lucky to have DTOID mods playing with me which really meant the world to me.

2. Pokemon Sword and Shield - This one really took me by surprise because my whole life I've obviously always heard and known of Pokemon but never really took the time to purchase and play it. Destructoid gave me the luxury and ability to do just that and I was so surprised by -
A) How amazing the Pokemon community is (we met really cool people from playing that game that are still part of our community right now, individuals that I call friends who have not only helped getting by in that game but also other games that we have both played.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)
B) How much I enjoyed playing it, so much that I felt my teen years got robbed lol!
C) How rich the lore is and how many different versions of the game there are!

3. Resident Evil 7 Biohazard - I rarely watch scary movies so its no surprise to me that I rarely play scary games however once I completed this game I really sat back and said to myself "WOW, I've never enjoyed a more disgusting game in my life. The story line, the game play, the game mechanics... everything about that game put a smile on my face to the point where I'm interested in trying out some more. (I need to thank RavMenace for that <3)

4. Call Of Duty: Warzone - Its been a while since I've enjoyed an FPS quite like this one. Fast paced shoot first ask questions later is definitely style so its a perfect fit.

5. DOOM - This was picked as a top 5 mainly because of the nostalgia factor. Getting to play this live on stream as people in the chat started reminiscing on the first time they played the game as well was pretty cool. It was a really well made game and I enjoyed playing every minute of it!

Honorable mentions

Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Maxiboost ON - I finally got to meet a really cool MOD of Destructoid's in person. I saw the passion he had for that game which made me realize how lucky I am to be able to do what I do for a living and overall the game play was pretty fun, I'm sure if I new all the machines and the lore behind it I would be equally addicted to its awesomeness!

Troll And I - $#%@ all of you right in the nipples. Legit was oblivious to what I'm about to play, I thought it would be a decent game because I always have hope when it comes to video games. This day truly made me realize what the Destructoid community is all about and as much as I hated every minute of the 2 hours and 7 minutes that I played that game deep down inside I loved the fact that the community feels cool and comfortable enough to troll the shit out of me!

Reactions: Torchman

flop

totally wholesome magical girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
If you have a doggo, why hasn’t it shown up on stream yet? Dog stream when?

Reactions: CelicaCrazed

Dreezyofficial4

Staff member
May 10, 2020
If you have a doggo, why hasn’t it shown up on stream yet? Dog stream when?
She definitely has before in the past. ZombieCorps can vouch as well as a few others. She currently stays with my brothers girlfriend because of my insane schedule but once I move she will be under my care until one of us dies! <3

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
Dreezyyyy <3.

What is your favorite genre in video games?
How long have you been streaming “professionally”?
Favorite game you’ve streamed for DToid so far?
Favorite community members?
How have you survived this long?
What is the meaning of life?
Will you ever get revenge on Eric?

May 14, 2020
Saddest moment in a game for you and a happiest moment in a game for you?You can just say the games name if you are worried of spoiling it for others.

Favourite game music/ost/song?

What is the biggest anxiety you feel when streaming or sometimes feel?I assume even for chillier people it gets on their mind if loads of people are watching them do something.

Whats a colour you would never dye your hair and whats one you would want to try?

Whats a game you really want to see happen? As in two game teams working together or a new game in a obcsure low selling series and so on

What is the best breakfast?

Have you ever had actual embrassing unitetional moments before while streaming?

Who would win in a arm wrestle you or Mike?

Dreezyofficial4

Staff member
May 10, 2020
Dreezyyyy <3.

What is your favorite genre in video games?
How long have you been streaming “professionally”?
Favorite game you’ve streamed for DToid so far?
Favorite community members?
How have you survived this long?
What is the meaning of life?
Will you ever get revenge on Eric?
1. First Person Shooters
2. 11 Months
3. Borderlands 3
4. RavMenace (LOL see what I did there?)
5. Mayonnaise
6. Mayonnaise
7. 100% Yes, also cocks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vxxy

Dreezyofficial4

Staff member
May 10, 2020
Saddest moment in a game for you and a happiest moment in a game for you?You can just say the games name if you are worried of spoiling it for others.

Favourite game music/ost/song?

What is the biggest anxiety you feel when streaming or sometimes feel?I assume even for chillier people it gets on their mind if loads of people are watching them do something.

Whats a colour you would never dye your hair and whats one you would want to try?

Whats a game you really want to see happen? As in two game teams working together or a new game in a obcsure low selling series and so on

What is the best breakfast?

Have you ever had actual embrassing unitetional moments before while streaming?

Who would win in a arm wrestle you or Mike?
1. Most recently: When my horse Nobu died in Ghost Of Tsushima. Last Of Us 2 When buddy got his face smashed in right in front of her eyes (I almost had to stop stream) All Time: Final Fantasy VII, Aerith Death and ALL of Ori & The Blind Forest from beginning to end

2. The intro to Goldeneye for N64 and the music in a specific level: Aztec... Many more but those are the ones that popped into my head first.

3. At the beginning I was just nervous and worried overall, all the time. Now that I'm a little bit more comfortable in my skin I think the biggest anxiety I get is the fear of breaking T.O.S and saying the wrong thing that could get me fired or banned. Its not just about me, I'm representing an amazing company and even greater community and I want to make sure I rep them in the best way possible.

4. I think at this point I'm down to try out any color and wouldn't reject anything. I really want to try White, Pink and Yellow in that specific order lol

5. Oh man so many combos and options to choose from but in a perfect world and if its only at the goal of making me personally happy and nobody else I would say Blizzard joining forces with EA Sports to create a mega "First Person Shooter Role Playing Game" but a well done one.

6. I rarely wake up in the morning LOL but when I do I think a double decker grilled cheese, 1 egg over-easy, any choice of protein works (Bacon, Sausages, Turkey Bacon, Pea-meal Bacon), hash browns (or tater tots), Steak and 2 scrambled eggs on the side, 3 chocolate chip pancakes with syrup, 2 waffles with honey and a scoop of pecan ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream, half toast with tuna, another half toast with cream cheese and smoked salmon, a bowl of fruit with some yogurt, toasted English muffin with extra butter and jam and finally a few oatmeal cookies.

7. I think crying live on stream in the first month of being online was being embarrassing and definitely accidentally showing my friends NSFW discord while screen sharing was the worst moment of my life. Thank god I have amazing MODS! or in that case MOD!

8. Arm Wrestling in a video game. 100% I would win. In real life arm wrestling. 100% Mike would win... I'm a soft little marshmallow baby back B$#%@! ha