Steam Summer Sale: Share Your Purchases and Reccomendations!!!

Vincentdante

Jul 2, 2020
So I bought Ys 1 + 2 as I'm enjoying my time with Ys 8. I got Trails in the Sky to see what that's all about and I took advantage of the £5 off anything over £30 to pre-order the Avenegers game at a slight discount.

taterchimp

Jun 8, 2020
Iowa
I got Remnant because its apparently Dark Souls with guns, and I'm all about that. Project Cars 2 because I got a new VR headset and wanted a new game to try out on it.

As for recommendations, I have been all about Troubleshooter Abandoned Children for the past few weeks. Its a tactical RPG that is very, very story driven and stupidly complex. Its great.

taterchimp

Jun 8, 2020
Iowa
In the end I bought Shadow Tactics, Mark of the Ninja HD upgrade, Trails of Cold Steel, and Tales of Berseria. Getting my weeb on!
Thinking of picking up Trails in the Sky while it's pretty cheap. Played about an hour of ToCS to make sure it works and all and I don't need to refund and I quite enjoyed it and was thinking to play the previous games after I finish it. What say you guys?

I really liked Shadow Tactics. Something super different from what I have played, but I was a little put off by the save scum encouraging.

May 14, 2020
I'm at the 6th mission and I must have quick saved over 5,000 times so far. Basically after every move I make....
Breath quicksave pick up item quick save. Prey Mooncrash is a great excuse to kick people out of trying to quicksave too much. I'm guilty of it as well it does kinda hurt a good amount of games to do it. Its so fucking slow to try and do in the new Hitman games as well.

They should just autosvae every 5 minites or less then nobody needs to worry about quicksaving. Was an annoyance in Divinty Original Sin 2 considering the fact man you can get into fights quickly unexpectdely in that if you don't be careful in conversations.

May 14, 2020
I got Remnant because its apparently Dark Souls with guns, and I'm all about that. Project Cars 2 because I got a new VR headset and wanted a new game to try out on it.

As for recommendations, I have been all about Troubleshooter Abandoned Children for the past few weeks. Its a tactical RPG that is very, very story driven and stupidly complex. Its great.

You really weren't lying about the game having next to none profesional reviews or big reviews. Hell trying to google reviews your one pops up pretty quickly.

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
just bought CHANGE, Do Not Feed the Monkeys, The Forest, Islanders, Shadow Tactics, and Sheltered

i'm outta control over here