Suggestions and Feedback

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Hey <3~

All right! So here's a place where you can give suggestions regarding stickied threads, forum topics, and so on, as well as to provide feedback. The thread title is kind of a giveaway!

Basically, we're aware that the forums are going to start off very small for the soft-launch. There's only so much that we can do to set the stage before giving this place over to you, our beloved Destructoid readers. So we want to know what we can do to make this place better for you.

Reactions: PatBateman17

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
For the time being, those can probably fall under the Showcase Your Talents node. But I totally want to do pinned threads for E3, Game Awards, and so on. That could be really goddamn fun, haha!

Kerrik52

May 11, 2020
Is there a way to not automatically follow a thread you post in? If not, could you change that? I wanna choose which threads I follow for the sake of notifications.

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to not automatically follow a thread you post in? If not, could you change that? I wanna choose which threads I follow for the sake of notifications.
Actually, yes. You can change that in user preferences.

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I stopped getting emails, so that problem seems to have been worked out :) Thanks!!!
Edit: never mind. Just went into my email and there was a random one in there....

Dr. Mel

Level 33 Elite
May 11, 2020
Is it possible to show more than 20 posts per page in a thread? I'll take as many as this forum backend lets you guys pack onto a page, honestly.

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Is it possible to show more than 20 posts per page in a thread? I'll take as many as this forum backend lets you guys pack onto a page, honestly.
You know, I'm not sure! Though I'm not sure I want to change it to much more because of lower-memory devices like mobile. And data connections in image-heavy threads.

Dr. Mel

Level 33 Elite
May 11, 2020
You know, I'm not sure! Though I'm not sure I want to change it to much more because of lower-memory devices like mobile. And data connections in image-heavy threads.
Well, as an option? Maybe the default can be 20. But when I'm on my nerd computer with my nerd monitor in portrait mode (like a nerd) I'd like to see as many posts as possible.

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Just had an issue where it wouldn't let me log in via my username, it told me I didn't exist. Email still worked though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That is super, suuuper weird! Though at least you could still sign in? If you have any more sign-in issues, please hit me up right away.

Reactions: RolanberryPrins

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
I stopped getting emails, so that problem seems to have been worked out :) Thanks!!!
Edit: never mind. Just went into my email and there was a random one in there....
Good news! We found out what happened there and how to fix it!