What are y’all gonna be for Halloween?

Vesalius

Village Idiot
May 10, 2020
North Carolina
October will be here soon, so it’s time to really move to the next level of planning! What are you going to be for Halloween?

My kids wanted me to dress up as a cabbage vendor, and they would be cabbages. However, I’m not that stupid; it’s just an excuse for me to cart their lazy butts around.

Then I saw this beauty! (Picture attached)

So anyways, what is everyone going to be. If your answer is either: nothing or naked at home picking out the Cheetos from out of your beard and chest hair, then I ask you to please lie to me. Or not, I’m not your mother, unless you think that would be a good costume.

Attachments

• 90ADE782-503E-4B1B-A29F-B9161F15E1DE.jpeg
    90ADE782-503E-4B1B-A29F-B9161F15E1DE.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: Cactüs

AtomicBanana

Technically the best. Literally the worst.
May 11, 2020
Depends on the state of covid. I'll either be sitting in the dark watching horror movies with the girlfriend and have all my light off, or I'll be sitting on the porch with a shotgun dressed like the guy from Phalanx.

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
I've had a full Hotline Miami Jacket getup for about 5 years now, but never really had an opportunity to wear it.

My glasses don't help with the mask.

I did wear it once to a house show, but some dude asked me to smoke a blunt and I got too high and passed out in the back seat of my car until 3 AM.

What was the question again?

D-Volt

Haruspex/Menkhu
May 10, 2020
Probably not much. Honestly the days are starting to blend together for me. I swear one of these nights I'll go to bed and wake up on Halloween.