Spare Steam Keys

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Update: I abused my power as a newly-appointed mod to make this sticky :) Feel free to use this thread to give away game keys. Use the forum's DM to send the key to the person who requests it so we're not directly posting the key in the thread (to avoid gankers and such). Thank you in advance for your generosity!!!!

Here's the keys I have to give away. First come first serve :)

• Downwell
  • Duet
  • Framed
  • Hacknet
  • Ink
  • Machinarium
  • Magicka 2
  • Missing: An Interactive Thriller
  • Paper Fire Rookie
  • Quest of Dungeons
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Speedrunners
  • Warmachine Tactics
  • Think of the Children
  • Canabalt
  • Death Squared
  • Platformines
  • Dead Core
  • Outlast
  • Dead State: Reamimated

Last edited:

Roager

Rogue Ogre
May 11, 2020
Quack quack?

By which I meant 'Duck Game plz?' but then I realized I don't actually have Starbound so now it means that.

Reactions: RiffRaff

D-Volt

Haruspex/Menkhu
May 10, 2020
Going to cook dinner. I'll get back to this later or tomorrow. :)

I'd love a copy of Starbound if you still have it. It's been on my wishlist for a while now.

It was hard to choose between that and Dustforce, but Starbound wins out for me.

May 14, 2020
I got the Humble Indie 21 Bundle even though I already have the majority of games on one platform or other. Just wanted to support it. Here's the games I got up for grabs. First come first serve. Comment which game you want and I'll get you the key later or sometime tomorrow. Humble is also adding more games to this bundle soon, so I'll update if there's anything I'm giving away.
  • Hotline Miami
  • Dustforce DX
  • Gato Roboto
  • Starbound
I'm having a look through my unclaimed keys, so these are up for grabs too:
  • Duck Game
  • Duet
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 + Australia paint pack
  • Feather
  • Framed
  • The Gardens Between
  • Hacknet
  • Hypnospace Outlaw
  • Ink
  • Machinarium
  • Magicka 2
  • Missing: An Interactive Thriller
  • Paper Fire Rookie
  • Paradigm
  • Quest of Dungeons
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Satellite Reign
  • Speedrunners
  • TransOcean: The Shipping Company
  • Warmachine Tactics
  • Tower of Guns
  • Think of the Children
  • Canabalt

Regular Human Basketball looks like it could be intresting or at least weird in local co op. I'll take that please if nobody else wants it. Also you better only be giving away Hotline Miami because you already played it or else!

May 14, 2020
Although I'm confused if the guy above is picking Duck Game or not if he isn't I'll take that over the Regulae Human Basketball please if nobody else wants to pick Duck Game.(My God its a miracle was never ablw to copy and paste anything into a comment but seems to work fine here.QUOTE="Slimybearreturnsv866.5, post: 1566, member: 145"]
Regular Human Basketball looks like it could be intresting or at least weird in local co op. I'll take that please if nobody else wants it. Also you better only be giving away Hotline Miami because you already played it or else!
[/QUOT
Although I'm confused if the guy above is picking Duck Game or not if he isn't I'll take that over the Regulae Human Basketball please if nobody else wants to pick Duck Game.[/QUOTE]

May 14, 2020
You can take DuckGame, it's cool
Quack QUack QUAck QUACk QUACK (Already own Starbound can be a fun time would recommend playing it with mods immeditaly, makes it a lot more entertaining and some of the mods are very good, also keep in mind they have either completely abonded the game or are going to stick to updating the game at a painfuly slow pace)