Best Gun in Gaming

May 14, 2020
I'm counting the Glue Gun from Prey as one, then the Gravity Gun,also maybe the Huntres Bolcaster from Prey. So boring to see the standard machin gun pistol guns in games.

Reactions: RiffRaff
May 14, 2020
The Unicorn that shits out rainbows from one of the Red Faction games was pretty awesome.
Its the Red Fraction Armgedon one. Pretty entertaining to use but the game is so boring. Shame too some of its weapons would be cool in other games. Like the magent one or the repair one for anything you destroy.

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
I believe plenty of guns from Ratchet and Clank deserve a mention here, so I'm going to just mention that the pistol in Halo 1 was so amazing that it broke the game.

Rocket launcher? Naw, dood. This is all you need:

And maybe a sniper rifle.

Cactüs

Swamp Creature that Smells Nice
Jun 30, 2020
There are so many good ones. The South Park fps on N64 had some good gag ones. But I'm gonna say the Phazon beam from Metroid Prime is my favorite. You wait the whole game to get it and can only use it on the final boss essentially, but it's so hype when you do. Feels like going Super Saiyan Samus.

• Love

AtomicBanana

Technically the best. Literally the worst.
May 11, 2020
The translocator in Unreal Tournament.

Teleport into your enemies to explode them from the inside out.

Roager

Rogue Ogre
May 11, 2020
One of the versions of Brutal Doom, or maybe a mod made for brutal doom, I dont know.... But, you know, shotgun exists.

The twist was that it had an alternate "slug" mode (which I'm sure was just accomplished by reducing the spread to zero) and it meant I could kersplode an imp in one shot from any distance, and I loved it.

Xeo

May 10, 2020
Oh, this one's real easy for me. I LOVE this thing, both in how it functions in-game and especially in it's design. And that quote it's known for, from Shin Malphur. Goddamn, what a badass. This isn't just my favorite gun in a video game, it's my favorite weapon in a video game period!
TLW.jpg

TLW2.jpeg

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
The guns on the arcade version of that one Terminator game everyone obsessed over at my local arcade when I was a kid.

You'd have your birthday party there and just play that the entire time.