Game you would trap your worst enemy in

bong264

Miniature Enthusiast
May 10, 2020
Colorado
Rules are simple, they have to beat said game to get out, they adopt the playable characters personality, and everything is in real time. For examole I would trap Vxxy in Daggerfall and considering the amount of crimes he likes to commit it'll be years before he gets out. That or Mega Man X7 >:)

Seymour Demonica

Badonkadonk Monk
Jun 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I don't think I have a "worst enemy" that isn't just some rando douche I meet online/on the streets (or maybe vxxy, because he's such a bully). I know mostly wonderful people and, in the past, just simply aligned myself with (in retrospect) people who were untrustworthy.

But, generally speaking, I'd trap them in Ghosts and Goblins. Not only would they have to beat one of the notoriously difficult games out there, but they'd have to (technically) beat it twice. Suck it, hypothetical worst enemy!

Cygnus Rush 961

Apex Hitter and Tire Eater
Jun 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
I'd trap my worst enemy in "The Sims" for all the hell they put me through from junior high through high school. They would be at the mercy of the player exercising their wrath. (ie drop them in a swimming pool and remove the ladder, lead them to a room and wall them in)

Jun 9, 2020
UK
Rules are simple, they have to beat said game to get out, they adopt the playable characters personality, and everything is in real time. For examole I would trap Vxxy in Daggerfall and considering the amount of crimes he likes to commit it'll be years before he gets out. That or Mega Man X7 >:)

You sir are a real American hero, I salute you. Vxxy is by far the worst criminal I've ever known.

As I'm my own worst enemy ... it's not fair no matter what I choose. Probably something very lewd.

Pictured is Lex during one of his nightly fights with himself: