Warframe Stuff!

NeoTurbo

Some sort of human person?
May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
Railjack Revisited part 1 hits console tomorrow guys! Also the new Nightwave series go live for EVERYBODY tomorrow!

Reactions: Sp_Testure

NeoTurbo

May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
That would be awesome! Me and my roommate just finished off the Hema in the Dojo, and that was literally the one thing keeping us from expanding.

NeoTurbo

May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
Hellz yeah. Fyi, while the update is live, Nightwave isn't up till 2pm ET it looks like.

On a random note, bought the digital Tennocon Pack.

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
I'm curious how many hours you guys have put into Warframe. I'm finally getting into it, just beat the Jackal (leveling up mods apparently helps, kicked my ass a few times before I learned) and trying my best not to be overwhelmed with everything going on in it.

NeoTurbo

May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm curious how many hours you guys have put into Warframe. I'm finally getting into it, just beat the Jackal (leveling up mods apparently helps, kicked my ass a few times before I learned) and trying my best not to be overwhelmed with everything going on in it.
Well I just got the 700 days reward! So I'd say I have a solid amount of time in it. Feel free to bug me on discord or whatever if you wanna play.

And if you got questions feel free to ask.

Reactions: CelicaCrazed
Jun 9, 2020
UK

I have like 130 hours on record. My mods aren't very well optimised though, and I haven't actually played the game now in months. I need to get back into it at some point.

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
I have like 130 hours on record. My mods aren't very well optimised though, and I haven't actually played the game now in months. I need to get back into it at some point.
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how much time I should be investing in this and how to balance it. Like it just goes on forever! Fun but I have other games begging to be played too.

It took me awhile to realize you can update mods directly from your armoury loadout and it just looks at what's installed. Was doing a lot of running back and forth from the consoles trying to figure out what I was doing.

Jun 9, 2020
UK
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how much time I should be investing in this and how to balance it. Like it just goes on forever! Fun but I have other games begging to be played too.

It took me awhile to realize you can update mods directly from your armoury loadout and it just looks at what's installed. Was doing a lot of running back and forth from the consoles trying to figure out what I was doing.

As much as you like, essentially. I mean you could play the fishing mini-game on Fortuna endlessly if that's your jam, or scavenge resources on the Plains of Eidolon. It's really upto you. I don't think I actually started on the main quests until I was like 70 hours in; I just spent my time till then unlocking systems, clearing worlds and leveling up my equipment.

I do think modding is super confusing though, you really need a guide to even half-decently mod your equipment early on. Also I still have no idea how to find the best mods.

I'll definitely be jumping on again when the new Infested open world hits next week!

I think I will too actually. This update adds mechs, right? Or is that coming later?

Reactions: CelicaCrazed