AMA: Xeo

Xeo

May 10, 2020
I've done one of these in the Qposts, but I just like to answer people's questions, to be honest. So I'll do it again since it's been presented as an option. I like to discuss things at length. I'm not sure why, but I do. So ask anything. I don't care what it is, I'll give you as honest an answer as I can. It doesn't have to relate to anything you know I'm into either, it can be something completely off the wall, or not! Whatever you want to talk about and have answered. Let's do it!

Reactions: RiffRaff

TheBlondeBass

No longer virtual
Robot
May 10, 2020
Québec
What do you feel is the best way for someone to make a positive difference in the world?

give us the full details on the best monogatari girl

Xeo

May 10, 2020
What do you feel is the best way for someone to make a positive difference in the world?

give us the full details on the best monogatari girl
To be positive to others. It's simple, but to actively engage in trying to do one specific positive thing, it may end up being seen as a negative for someone else. And even with the best of intentions sometimes things can end up doing harm to someone either immediately or in the future. So the safest, and honestly easiest thing to do is to just try to be positive and kind to others.

Be open-minded, be accepting and just be kind. If everyone could do this one simple thing it could eliminate soooo, so many problems in the world.

Now that said, onto the next question. I actually have no idea what monogatari is. But if there's a thicc, slutty girl, that's the best girl. It almost always is.

TheBlondeBass

No longer virtual
Robot
May 10, 2020
Québec
Now that said, onto the next question. I actually have no idea what monogatari is. But if there's a thicc, slutty girl, that's the best girl. It almost always is.

Do your research!!! You can start with the amazing ED

Great answer for the other question though :)

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
What is the most metal animal?

What's your favorite season?

Favorite revenge story (film, movie, book, or whatever)?

Xeo

May 10, 2020
What is the most metal animal?

What's your favorite season?

Favorite revenge story (film, movie, book, or whatever)?
Honey badgers. They truly do not give a fuck. They will fighting anything, at anytime, without hesitation. I love them.

Fall is easily my favorite season. As a big horror fan Halloween is my kinda time. And the weather is usually crisp, but nice. Plus of course the leaves, they're beautiful.

Favorite revenge story is a tough one, as I love many. "Rendezvous In Black" written by Cornell Woolrich is probably my pick. It's not a traditional revenge story (nor a traditional noir story), it's actually pure happenstance that sets off the events of the book. But damn was it deviously well plotted. There's not much actual "justice" in the book, but it demonstrates how it can take one simple accident to push a man over the edge. And it becomes one helluva revenge trip.

To be completely honest, there are more than a few similarities to the first half of TLoU2 and this book. A whole lot of violent, methodical revenge that is dished out nearly indiscriminately from anyone who happened to be present when a bad thing happened. (I gotta finish that goddamn game tonight...) The novel has been said at times to be an "anti-revenge story" in that the "good guy" isn't that "good". Absolutely one of the saddest revenge tales I've ever encountered. Absolutely NOT a feel-good read!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zalno and RiffRaff

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
Can you tell us what you want, what you really, really want?