AMA: Zalno (A.K.A. the Goddamned Furry)

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
Let's get this pwahty started! Ask me whatever you want, up to and including furry shit about me. I don't normally talk about furry shit too much on this site, but I know some of y'all are super curious.

Reactions: RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I don't want to offend, but I don't get much opportunity to ask a furry about this stuff to understand it better. Is it ever a sexual thing? Do you feel like your an animal in the way a trans man feels like a woman?

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
Okay. Let's take this one step at a time.

Is it ever a sexual thing?

Of course there's a sexual aspect to it. There's a sexual aspect to fucking everything. There are people out there who have sex with cars, for fuck's sake. But we're also not horny 24/7 either 'cos most of us have standards. Pretty much any fucky stuff going on is behind closed doors.

Do you feel like your an animal in the way a trans man feels like a woman?

No. I actually made a C-Blog a while back touching on stuff like this, so I'm not gonna reiterate myself too much. The mindset you described is a real thing, but I most certainly don't have it. Mostly because my 'sona isn't based on any real species to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff

Seymour Demonica

Badonkadonk Monk
Jun 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I don't want to offend, but I don't get much opportunity to ask a furry about this stuff to understand it better. Is it ever a sexual thing? Do you feel like your an animal in the way a trans man feels like a woman?

Slight correction here: A "trans man" would "feel like a man" rather than a woman. Think of "trans man" as "trans(itioned to a) man".

• Love
Reactions: Zalno and RiffRaff

Seymour Demonica

Badonkadonk Monk
Jun 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Who has better furries: Zootopia or Sonic The Hedgehog?

Do you have any other fursuits besides Fox?

Make me a sandwich using bread and whatever immediately surrounds you. What kind of sandwich will you make me?

• Haha
Reactions: Zalno

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
Reactions: Seymour Demonica