"Ask not your Oridan to introduce himself to you..."

Oridan

May 11, 2020
"...ask him instead to post a bunch of cool images." - President John press for respect Kennedy, probably

Here's a hedgehog ready to go fast:

always wear a seatbelt.jpg

Lyrics to a nice song:

a lemon.jpg

Goth girl holding a giant cock that barely fits in her hands:

cool lady.jpg

His Dark Memeterials:

his dark materials.png

Pallas's Cat, one of God's three greatest creations (the others are 2: owls and 3: me).

pallas's cat.jpg

Pika Pika:

pikachu.jpg

This is the Webcomic Name section.

hide.png

internet art.png

favorite art.png

timing.png

Ok hello you have made it past all the images. I am Oridan and I have read this website for maybe ten to elevenish years. I occasionally post a qpost. I am not actually a rowlet (spoilers) but a Norwegian Human male. My favorite game is Blizzard's World of Warcraft, as I have shit taste in games and morality. My second favorite Dtoid article was the one where Jim Sterling presented the Octocock from Skyward Sword. My actual favorite Dtoid article was about how FFVI saved Chad Concelmo's life.

Bye see you later.

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
"...ask him instead to post a bunch of cool images." - President John press for respect Kennedy, probably

Here's a hedgehog ready to go fast:

View attachment 398

Lyrics to a nice song:

View attachment 399

Goth girl holding a giant cock that barely fits in her hands:

View attachment 400

His Dark Memeterials:

View attachment 401

Pallas's Cat, one of God's three greatest creations (the others are 2: owls and 3: me).

View attachment 402

Pika Pika:

View attachment 403

This is the Webcomic Name section.

View attachment 404

View attachment 405

View attachment 407

View attachment 406

Ok hello you have made it past all the images. I am Oridan and I have read this website for maybe ten to elevenish years. I occasionally post a qpost. I am not actually a rowlet (spoilers) but a Norwegian Human male. My favorite game is Blizzard's World of Warcraft, as I have shit taste in games and morality. My second favorite Dtoid article was the one where Jim Sterling presented the Octocock from Skyward Sword. My actual favorite Dtoid article was about how FFVI saved Chad Concelmo's life.

Bye see you later.
Please tell me that photo is you and your pet hedgehog! It's so adorable!!!!

Reactions: Oridan