CZAR_KAZEM: 2ND GIG REDUX

Czar_Kazem

May 16, 2020
Hi guys. Some of you know I've been kicking around the qposts for a little while, but I've really been more lurker than poster. I'm 26 from the suburbs of Chicago, and I'm currently a probation officer currently trying my best to no longer be a probation officer. I'm a big fan of hockey, and I love games, movies, and music - especially a sucker for anything horror.

I actually used to spend a lot of time on forums like Gaia Online in my competitive-Pokemon days, so it's actually fun to have an outlet like that come back - and another distraction from work to boot. And an opportunity to REBRAND. GOOD BYE, WEIRDLY DRAWN FACE FROM TOMIE.

Here's some miserable bullshit music to set the mood. See you all around!

May 14, 2020
God dammit that stupidly sad song from your profile picture its not techibcsly very sad feeling but it feels very sad to play and do I don't know why.

Are you a fellow make peace with the fact you'll never actualy beat Yakuza 0 because you get distracted by everything in it?

Czar_Kazem

May 16, 2020
God dammit that stupidly sad song from your profile picture its not techibcsly very sad feeling but it feels very sad to play and do I don't know why.

Are you a fellow make peace with the fact you'll never actualy beat Yakuza 0 because you get distracted by everything in it?
It's like a song of good times gone by, you know? Those moments that you go DAME DA NE

Okay but the distractions in Yakuza 0 actually made me MORE powerful. I'm more trying to make peace with the fact that I'll never beat any non-Yakuza games because they're so distracting