Daggummit, I missed forums

Fwuffles

Jun 24, 2020
This is excellent! When the Magic forums went extinct years ago, I wondered if the time had come to turn solely towards the darkest places on the internet: social media platforms. Thanks to Destructoid, I can have joy return to my life! Thanks, y'all! Glad to be here!

Attachments

• tanks.gif
    tanks.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 352

Fwuffles

Jun 24, 2020
Before everything went down I was playing tabletops when I could! Also starting a new DnD campaign virtually with my playgroup, so I'm looking forward to that. Otherwise, video games of all types!

TheBlondeBass

No longer virtual
Robot
May 10, 2020
Québec
I'm a fan of EDH too! Plus Canadian Highlander, which is more like 100 cards vintage than EDH haha. 20 life, still singleton, nothing banned (though there's a point list so you can't put too many broken cards in the same deck)

You play Magic Arena? Could be cool to play some Historic Brawl one of these days :)

Fwuffles

Jun 24, 2020
I'm a fan of EDH too! Plus Canadian Highlander, which is more like 100 cards vintage than EDH haha. 20 life, still singleton, nothing banned (though there's a point list so you can't put too many broken cards in the same deck)

Nice! I've heard of Canadian but never really looked into it. Sounds really fun though.

You play Magic Arena? Could be cool to play some Historic Brawl one of these days :)

For sure! I need to build one first, but that should be easy enough. There are so many great Legendaries these days. My username is OwlsMowles#04349, feel free to add me!