Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: The Thread

Dango

May 11, 2020
Queen Anne's Revenge
twitter.com

Fall Guys is so popular right now that discussions about it are threatening to consume other threads, so I figured that a separate thread for it would be fitting.

My current crown count: 0!

To ignite discussion, here are some opinions for all of you to disagree with:

Whirlygig and Slime Climb are the best rounds!
Seesaw is underrated!
Fall for the Team is the best track in the game!
Perfect Match is boring!
Psyduck is the best Pokémon!
They need to add settings for PS4!

AtomicBanana

Technically the best. Literally the worst.
May 11, 2020
Tiptoe can die in a goddamn fire.

That is all.

Also, how does football work?

DtoidJordan

Administrator
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Those are my two favorites too since I prefer races across the board. I also like the simplicity of Door Dash. It's so pure.

Current crown count: I gotta be nearing the trophy for 20, but I'm not sure.

I feel like some wins are entirely out of your hands, many can be won if you only make minor mistakes, and the majority can be won if you don't mess up at all. That's been my experience, anyway. Idk what the matchamking situation is like or how Fall Guys picks the starting positions. I feel like I'm almost always front and center somehow.

Reactions: AllCutUp1136

AllCutUp1136

Jul 4, 2020
Those are my two favorites too since I prefer races across the board. I also like the simplicity of Door Dash. It's so pure.

Current crown count: I gotta be nearing the trophy for 20, but I'm not sure.

I feel like some wins are entirely out of your hands, many can be won if you only make minor mistakes, and the majority can be won if you don't mess up at all. That's been my experience, anyway. Idk what the matchamking situation is like or how Fall Guys picks the starting positions. I feel like I'm almost always front and center somehow.
I had 6 yesterday morning, but splurged on that dope woolly mammoth costume. Back down to zero.

AtomicBanana

May 11, 2020
I'm so proud of you for finally being fearless enough to go middle on Whirlygig, regardless of the ass-slappings you received. You even qualified in the end! What a character arc!

My first run on whirlygig I tried the center like six times and still qualified.

Edit: it was way early in the game's release though so everyone sucked.

Last edited:

AtomicBanana

May 11, 2020
Got my second win last night. Fall Mountain seems to be my jam for winning. Also got to try out a few stages that had skipped me over until now.

Also I'm starting to hate the see saw level.

Reactions: AllCutUp1136

AtomicBanana

May 11, 2020
They need to have new players take a mandatory Physics for Dummies online course
I'd rather they didn't. Most of my qualifiers on that level are because a bunch of idiots sit around waiting for one of the platforms to come back down to their level instead of turning around like me and running to the side that's actually able to be platformed to.