I have a coupon for an introduction

Striderhoang

Naruto refugee
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
SoCal
Hey, I figured I’d do a late introduction as well, seeing as how many of us know OF each other but are doing introductions anyways, you know, for shits and giggles.

I am Marcel on the front page and I’m an on-again-off-again contributor and once in a blue moon helper. I came to Dtoid god knows how many years ago, posting random blogs about my daily game playing days until Dixon figured I had enough brain cells to rub together and help on staff as well. Nowadays my investment has cooled, mostly as a result of a mid-life crisis I guess. But I still make sure to show up from time to time, especially if I have a good idea to pitch or if I find time to stop by the cblogs for a promo. I do hate my current job though, so it sucks a lot of motivation out of me, not to mention a lot of other stuff I won’t get into that’s changed me. But for now, the forums are indeed back and I used to love arguing in the old anime thread, plus I made a thread for TTRPGs to hang around as well.

I’ll be seeing you guys. Funny story, this post is up Memorial Day and my boss gave me every indication we were opening last week until I drove to work and saw nobody there. Good use of gas.

Reactions: Voex and RiffRaff