I heard there was cake?

Jun 9, 2020
UK
Hi, I'm Panzadolphin56. I like strategy games about mechs, eldritch horrors beyond comprehension and toffee icecream ...Let's be friends!

I guess I should point out I'm not 100% new as I used to frequent the front page, the old forums and also the cblogs for about 4 or 5 years. I wrote pretty regular c-blogs on mostly horror topics and I even ran a podcast with a friend, which we used to smear all over the c-blogs on a weekly basis for awhile.

Fun times.

I pretty much only play PC these days, and mostly old or obscure horror at that. I'm not as hipster as that makes me sound though. Resident Evil and Silent Hill are good starting points with me, I was also a big fan of the Front Mission series when that existed and a bunch of the early Final Fantasy games are near and dear to me.

...do I get my cake now?

PhilKenSebben

Lord of Loss
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Cali
Never heard of you. But heres a tiny condom, one lemon biscuit, assorted teas that I peed in the tin of, and shiny mountain dew sticker.

Welcome.

Reactions: flop and RiffRaff
Jun 9, 2020
UK
Hey nerd.

Never heard of you. But heres a tiny condom, one lemon biscuit, assorted teas that I peed in the tin of, and shiny mountain dew sticker.

Welcome.

Yeah, I'm not sure I've heard of you either. Reading some of your posts though you strike me as a man with a very small penis, who is frequently incontinent.

It's just a feeling though.

Reactions: RiffRaff

PhilKenSebben

Lord of Loss
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Cali

Yeah, I'm not sure I've heard of you either. Reading some of your posts though you strike me as a man with a very small penis, who is frequently incontinent.

It's just a feeling though.

You're a mantankdolphin of great deductive reasoning, I see. I am indeed known for what many have dubbed the "sweaty mushroom stub", and for large scale evacuations of my bowels. Usually in public.

Reactions: Panzadolphin56

Anthony Marzano

Excel Sheet Strategy Game Enthusiast
Staff member
Robot
Apr 16, 2020
You there, I like you. Welcome to the club. Now post salads.