I made a new blog

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Most of you know that I wrote briefly for Flixist (which is an excellent site and you should read it!). Unfortunately, I had to depart. However, today I started my own blog for writing about movies and TV. It's just for fun. I'm not making any money off of it. But I hope you'll give it a read occasionally!

Here is the link to my first article:

Let me know what wyou think, about the article, the blog, my mother, whatever!

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Ooo!

I still haven't seen Avatar: The Last Airbender. Might have to get around to it sometime in the near future.

Also, good luck with that blog! You were a pretty solid writer on Flixist <3~

• Love
Reactions: Boxman214

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Ooo!

I still haven't seen Avatar: The Last Airbender. Might have to get around to it sometime in the near future.

Also, good luck with that blog! You were a pretty solid writer on Flixist <3~
Thank you sir! That means a great deal to me.

And yes, you totally should watch it!

Reactions: Nekro

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
I have a new article up. It's about the totally not controversial film Song of the South! Check it out:

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff and Nekro

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I have a new article up. It's about the totally not controversial film Song of the South! Check it out:
Great read! I totally agree with you! It's a film that shouldn't be abolished but definitely needs some commentary and context to go along with it. Your solution is great!

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Great read! I totally agree with you! It's a film that shouldn't be abolished but definitely needs some commentary and context to go along with it. Your solution is great!
Thank you! I really appreciate that. And thanks for taking the time to read!

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
I like your idea of Disney hiring Black artists, animators, etc to make an animated feature/collection of short films to honor their history. That would be cool.
Also yeah beyond those two songs, there is no salvaging that movie lol.

Nice article :) <3

• Love