I made a new blog

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Most of you know that I wrote briefly for Flixist (which is an excellent site and you should read it!). Unfortunately, I had to depart. However, today I started my own blog for writing about movies and TV. It's just for fun. I'm not making any money off of it. But I hope you'll give it a read occasionally!

Here is the link to my first article:

Let me know what wyou think, about the article, the blog, my mother, whatever!

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Ooo!

I still haven't seen Avatar: The Last Airbender. Might have to get around to it sometime in the near future.

Also, good luck with that blog! You were a pretty solid writer on Flixist <3~
Thank you sir! That means a great deal to me.

And yes, you totally should watch it!

Reactions: flop

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
I have a new article up. It's about the totally not controversial film Song of the South! Check it out:

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff and flop

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I have a new article up. It's about the totally not controversial film Song of the South! Check it out:
Great read! I totally agree with you! It's a film that shouldn't be abolished but definitely needs some commentary and context to go along with it. Your solution is great!

Reactions: Boxman214

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Great read! I totally agree with you! It's a film that shouldn't be abolished but definitely needs some commentary and context to go along with it. Your solution is great!
Thank you! I really appreciate that. And thanks for taking the time to read!

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
I like your idea of Disney hiring Black artists, animators, etc to make an animated feature/collection of short films to honor their history. That would be cool.
Also yeah beyond those two songs, there is no salvaging that movie lol.

Nice article :) <3

• Love

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
I wrote an article on my blog about an episode of The Office called Diversity Day. Check it out if you like:

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Made a new article in which I compare Black Panther and Aquaman. Check it out if you like:

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
This week's entry is a spicy take in which I compare the show Chernobyl to living in America during a pandemic. Here it is for any interested:

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
Avatar The Last Airbender aged like fine wine. Lots of things that I appreciate much more now than I did then.

It's a real shame that there's a movie called Avatar, and for some reason The Last Airbender feels like a forbidden phrase. So I always feel like I have to type out the whole title.

First world problems are the worst.

• Love

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
This week I wrote a Top 10 list of my favorite TV show theme songs of all time. Check it out!

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Hello, this week's blog is about Lord of the Rings! Check it out if you like:

Boxman214

World's Okayest Chef
May 10, 2020
Hi, I wrote an article about why you should watch a movie called The Peanut Butter Falcon. Check it out if you like