I returned. Sorry.

Flegma

Jan 2, 2021
Alrighty... going with the suggested Q&A...

I don't remember how I found Dtoid. It was many years ago.

My favourite games... this is difficult. I have fond memories of Master of Orion (1) on the easiest level. Doom (the original) was also nice. Morrowind. Maybe one of Xenoblade Chronicles (2 or X).

What consoles I've owned -- MSX, NES, Megadrive, Wii, Wii U, PS3, Switch. And a bunch of microconsoles/emulation boxes like THEC64, ZX Spectrum Vega, NES Classic Mini.

Outside of video gaming... maths, foraging (mushrooms, berries), fishing, opera, boardgaming. I've been hoping to get back to drawing to the extent of maybe drawing a single-panel comic weekly on weekly video game news, but that's nowhere near coming to fruition. I used to do some creative writing, but I haven't had the inspiration or energy for it in many years (except in Jäästä). But I do like writing blogs.

Other communities -- I'm an MSX game dev, so I kind of belong in the community of other such devs.

Last autumn, I requested to have my Disqus and Dtoid accounts deleted, since I think anything I say can and will be used against me maybe 20-30 years in the future -- or against my relatives. To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. I am and choose to be just that, nothing.