I've been here for YEARS

Batthink

Jun 14, 2020
East Anglia, United Kingdom
Hi! I'm Batthink. I'm also known as DreadJester in other parts of the internet. I've been a part of Destructoid for...ooh, I think the best part of about a decade, I guess? I just looked...since August 2007! I got drawn to the site when something got printed about it in (the now digital existence only) GamesTM magazine.

My favourite games involve Road Rash (the sequel is better), Dark Chronicle (Level 5 took everything good about Dark Cloud, making that stuff better), the Disgaea series, Burnout Revenge and Centipede, amongst others. Usually a big consumer of JRPGs and racing games, I can dip into most genres without complaint. Just don't force-feed me a RTS too hard, I'm not good at multi-tasking so well.

I've been gaming since my father got me a Commodore 64, graduating to Sega Master System, Mega Drive, SNES and beyond. I currently have an Xbox One, Sony Vita and Nintendo Switch as my most up-to-date systems.

Listening to music (most genres, but mainly dance/sampled/turntable/electronic), reading comics/manga, watching animation and just lazing around are my current interests other than gaming. Boy, am I tired. If I can drag my tired eyes to watch some motorcycle racing, Twitch and Youtube videos, I'll do it.

So yeah, that's a bit of me.