My list of Retro Games to play during the Pandemic.

Finally set up the gaming room, and so far I have the following consoles:
PS2
XBox
GameCube
Sega Genesis
PS3
WiiU
Switch
XBox360
PS4.

Games I want to play through and own.
Destroy All Humans
Toe Jam and Earl 3
GTA3
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 4
GTA5
Burnout
Burnout Point of Impact
Burnout Dominator
Burnout 3
Viewtiful Joe
Way of the Samurai
Way of the Samurai 3
Bully
MechAssault
MechAssault 2 Lone Wolf
Cosmic Spacehead
Sonic 1,2,3 and Knuckles
Urban Strike
Jungle Strikye
SSX Tricky
SSX3
NBA Street Vol 2
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Super Mario Sunshine
Metal Gear Twin snakes
Metroid Prime.

Currently playing GTA Vice City on PS2. That soundtrack. <3

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
Play Persona 3 FES so you can enjoy Mitsuru casting Marin Karin over and over while your whole team dies

also that Jurassic Park game for Genesis where I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to die 30 seconds after starting and that's the whole game

Reactions: Ein on Shrooms

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
That's a lot to get through. Godspeed good sir!

Also, you should consider adding God Hand to that list ;)

Play Persona 3 FES so you can enjoy Mitsuru casting Marin Karin over and over while your whole team dies

also that Jurassic Park game for Genesis where I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to die 30 seconds after starting and that's the whole game
I have the Rampage Edition of that Jurassic Park game and I have played P3, P3FES and P3P. All great iterations.

Reactions: modern_moron

Roager

Rogue Ogre
May 11, 2020
GTA4 got better when I ran all the stories together, loosely following this guide for synchronizing them even though the formatting is a bit borked. Seems that a website update sometime in the last 10 years started recognizing bbcode and now a couple references to mission-givers are misread as bold and strikethrough.

I know it's kind of weird to impede on the freedom that GTA is all about, but it's not really necessary to follow it to the letter. As long as the three stories are kept roughly in line, it helps sell the illusion of a large live city and builds a better three-man story than 5 did.

Last edited: