No one expects the Ravenclaw Inquisition!

Ravenclaw here! I've been around for a little while, and I couldn't be happier here :). I like games, puns, art, oni girls, and looking at Cooking shows without doing any myself. Pretty boring in-person, but you guys have given me a chance to sorta look cool, so I'll take it!
  • How did you find Destructoid? - A friend recommended it when I lamented that IGN straight up ignored Nintendo news back then. I haven't heard from that friend in a long while, but I can't thank them enough for pointing me here!
  • What are your favorite games? - TWEWY, VA-11 HALL-A, Gravity Rush 2, Gotta Protectors, Hotel Dusk, No More Heroes, Team Fortress 2
  • What consoles have you owned? - SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Switch, X360, PS1, PS2, PS4, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP, DS, 3DS, N3DSXL
  • What interests do you have outside of video games? - I art sometimes!
  • What other communities are you a part of? - Not much aside from random Discord servers that I barely comment on.
In case you wanted to see my art stuff, I post everything here: https://theunknown1-arts.tumblr.com/
I also post everything a day early on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JLArtwork

And yeah, that's it! Ask me stuff.

Courage Computer Virus.jpg

TheBlondeBass

No longer virtual
Robot
May 10, 2020
Québec
Yoooooo that selection of favorite games is full of my own favorite games! Huge respect for having Gravity Rush 2 on there.

I'll make the related question -- what are some of your favorite anime series? TV series in general are an acceptable answer :)

Yoooooo that selection of favorite games is full of my own favorite games! Huge respect for having Gravity Rush 2 on there.

I'll make the related question -- what are some of your favorite anime series? TV series in general are an acceptable answer :)
I couldn't not include it - I love the game, world and characters WAY too much ^_^!

There's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many to count, so I'll just list a bunch in no order:
Aria the Animation
Yu Yu Hakusho
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Samurai Champloo
Nerima Daikon Bros
Non Non Biyori
Ghost Stories (dub)
Case Closed/Detective Conan
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
Food Wars
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
vlcsnap-2020-03-08-21h32m14s300.png

Molotov Cupcake

Aug 26, 2020
BrittanyVincent.com
Man I miss watching Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. So many great nights with that show on and then its repeat late in the night while I messed around online and did nothing. The good ol' days.