Orite I should introduce myself official like in here

NeoTurbo

Some sort of human person?
May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
Favorite video games?
I don't really have consistent top whatever list. I like lots of stuff and it changes a lot.

I like SMT and DQ RPGs a bunch. I've been playing a bunch of Borderlands 3 lately. I also play Warframe a crapload in spurts. I also consistently go back to the Bayonetta games. OH, I've also been playing a bunch of Nioh 2.

Xeo

May 10, 2020
How long have you been part of Dtoid, as long as I can remember, but my memory is bad. What are you top 3 LEAST favorite video games.

NeoTurbo

May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
How long have you been part of Dtoid, as long as I can remember, but my memory is bad. What are you top 3 LEAST favorite video games.
Uh....I started lurking some time near the end of high school I'm pretty sure. Furthest I remember my account being up is like....2016, maybe 2015?

Hmmmm least favorite....I remember really hating Unlimited Saga for PS2, one of the few games that I rented and returned right away.

Lords of Shadow 2 I was very dissapointed with since I loved the first so much.

And actually I'm going to say both Call of Cthulhu games. BUT not because they're bad, but because BOTH of them have done a thing making them unplayable for me while I was so far into them. Super frustrating.

Xeo

May 10, 2020
Uh....I started lurking some time near the end of high school I'm pretty sure. Furthest I remember my account being up is like....2016, maybe 2015?

Hmmmm least favorite....I remember really hating Unlimited Saga for PS2, one of the few games that I rented and returned right away.

Lords of Shadow 2 I was very dissapointed with since I loved the first so much.

And actually I'm going to say both Call of Cthulhu games. BUT not because they're bad, but because BOTH of them have done a thing making them unplayable for me while I was so far into them. Super frustrating.
Bummer on the Cthulhu ones. I liked both of those pretty well, but I'll admit, I'm biased towards almost anything Cosmic horror. I love it.

Lords of Shadow 2 was a big disappointment for me as well. I fucking love the first one, even as a long-time Castlevania fan since the NES.

NeoTurbo

May 10, 2020
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Neo!

What was something that caused you to laugh really hard?

Do you have any experiences with the supernatural?
2 things come to mind.

First! The live action opening of the og Resident Evil had me in stiches. Second! Watching the RiffTracks version of The Room as my first viewing of that movie. Though in that case I think that laughing was sometimes a defense mechanism. Both times my mom came downstairs to see if I was okay.

Maybe! One time me and my buddy took the batteries out of his Furby because it was bugging us/creeping us out. After making sure it was off, we but it in a backpack so we didn't have to look at it. Shortly after we heard it say something like "It's so daaaark". We were very creeped out. It didn't say anything else after.

In short I'm pretty sure Furbies are evil. Or at least possessed.

• Love
Reactions: CelicaCrazed

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
2 things come to mind.

First! The live action opening of the og Resident Evil had me in stiches. Second! Watching the RiffTracks version of The Room as my first viewing of that movie. Though in that case I think that laughing was sometimes a defense mechanism. Both times my mom came downstairs to see if I was okay.

Maybe! One time me and my buddy took the batteries out of his Furby because it was bugging us/creeping us out. After making sure it was off, we but it in a backpack so we didn't have to look at it. Shortly after we heard it say something like "It's so daaaark". We were very creeped out. It didn't say anything else after.

In short I'm pretty sure Furbies are evil. Or at least possessed.
Oh that would be creepy! Like what would be worse, furbies are conduits for dark forces or the creator of furbies had a secret backup battery installed to scare the fuck out of people on purpose? Evil no matter what way you slice it!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: NeoTurbo