Post your Desktop!

DeScruff

The Giant Rat That Makes All of the Rules
May 11, 2020
The Internet!
No Forum is complete without one of these "Post Your Desktop!" threads to show your awesomeness off, its like the Rule 128 or something.
Get Prnt Screenin and post them glorious desktops!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* BONUS POINTS to those of you with Animated desktops! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Desktop.png

That... thing isn't mine. Its my coworkers And its gotten worse believe it or not. (And in actuallity those files are all on his desktop not even in a Torrentz folder

DeScruff

May 11, 2020
The Internet!
The icon packs are so tacky and distracting. And why is there a random MacOS logo icon? I do not get it.
I have no idea. Why is the Audacity logo changed?
Its hard to see on this image, but behind "My Videos" - Is Safari.... for WINDOWS! - That was discontinued back in 2012. And Apple doesn't even provide an installer for that shiz anymore. He doesn't even use Safari. I know he uses nothing but Chrome.

DeScruff

May 11, 2020
The Internet!
Then why does he have Maxthon in the taskbar?! My brain cannot comprehend.
My guess with that... He is the kinda person when installing something to hit "next next next next accept." Soooo Maxthon came with some other shitty software he was using and that it automatically puts it into the taskbar. (Some installers do do that.)

DeScruff

May 11, 2020
The Internet!
I wish I had a screenshot of my sisters desktop of her college Mac.
It was like this... but worse.

SOMEONE WITH A MAC EXPLAIN WHY DIS SO COMMON WITH MAC USERS!?

Wallpaper.png

Same thing on the second screen except the recycle bin and This PC.
It is a desktop despite the battery icon. Thats just my UPS.

Reactions: RiffRaff

DeScruff

May 11, 2020
The Internet!
And the wallpaper was an animated oceanic thing that made whale noises randomly.

... That reminds me of when my XP computer got infected by spyware and would randomly go "Congratulations you have been selected to win a free Nintendo Wii!" blah blah blah "to claim your free Nintendo Wii, and once again Congratulations!"

16BitBlastProcessing

Staff member
Robot
Apr 22, 2020
I'm very boring and prefer having my stuff in the taskbar or searching with the windows key. For those curious about the art/wallpaper, it's from a series of art books by Simon Stålenhag. I highly recommend checking em out.

my desktop 6.15.20.jpg

Reactions: RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Oh god! So many toolbars!

I'm kind of reminded of my dad's old Windows Vista PC before it reached the end of its life. All of the superfluous shit. And the wallpaper was an animated oceanic thing that made whale noises randomly.
I don't even want to touch my parents' laptop. I'd probably catch Stadia or some other weird disease from all the bloatware and shit they unwittingly load onto that thing.