ScionVyse Reviews - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

ScionVyse

May 10, 2020
I'm starting a journey of playing and reviewing all of the main console Prince of Persia games, starting with the 2003 classic, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time!

Started working on Warrior Within already, and I'm looking forward to playing Two Thrones as well. But after that, should I play Forgotten Sands, the prequel to Sands of Time, or the 2008 reboot first? Forgotten Sands is part of the same story as the trilogy, but PoP 2008 released next chronologically.

Reactions: Boxman214

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
“It was great”

Good review :D

Sorry but I don’t feel like watching an almost 30 minute review right now lol. Cool that you made a point of revisiting this game though :).

I’d say go with the Forgotten Sands first.

Reactions: ScionVyse

Kerrik52

May 11, 2020
Man, you really covered everything. I'm usually a lot less wordy when I write about games. This game in particular was difficult to be concise about though, since the combat system has so many aspects to it. I really don't like that the Mega-Feeze seems to exist just to justify the large amount of enemies per fight. Have fun getting dragged back into 2004 in Warrior Within!

Reactions: ScionVyse

ScionVyse

May 10, 2020
Yeah, Warrior Within is going to be a weird one. I've already played it through twice and am writing the script, but it's super hard to find a proper angle to come at it with.