Somehow it's my first Intro?

Siddartha85

Jun 8, 2020
It's about time I did one of these.

How did you find Destructoid?
There used to be this thing called N4G that just threw random shit at you. I saw Sterling's article about why Deadly Premonition was blatantly better than Heavy Rain. it was awesome. I still haven't played either game. I still follow Jim wherever he's doing a content.

What are your favorite games?
Castlevania: SoTN, Portal 2, Alan Wake, Mario Odyssey, Spider-Man, Sayonara Wild Hearts, and probably way more I'm not thinking of

What consoles have you owned?
NES, Genesis, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, Switch

What interests do you have outside of video games?
IT, Linux, Sci-fi, Horror, Some Fantasy, gadgets in general, Comics, Metal, Pop music, Comedy

What other communities are you a part of?
I'm part of these little sites called Twitter and Facebook. One day I think they'll take off.

If the link still works, here's a Ten Things You Didn't Know blog about me: https://www.destructoid.com/--274423.phtml#post

Gorpy_VanPelt

Jun 8, 2020
Hi S’85! I just did one of these newbie things myself, Two hours ago, but welcome! I’m not from the District but have lived here since 2004. I have recently taken up bass and have gained an appreciation for metal.

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
It's about time I did one of these.

How did you find Destructoid?
There used to be this thing called N4G that just threw random shit at you. I saw Sterling's article about why Deadly Premonition was blatantly better than Heavy Rain. it was awesome. I still haven't played either game. I still follow Jim wherever he's doing a content.
Welcome! Nice to have you on over here :)
Finally playing Deadly Premonition now (about halfway through). I think it will join Shadow of the Colossus as a game that I absolutely love but absolutely hate playing. Worth giving a shot one day :)