The Bar: last call (?)

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
When finally unplugging the community sections, I secretly hope Gamurs also asks the age-old question: Destructoid has forums?

Maybe this place somehow goes unnoticed. But if not, it won't be the first time the forums go away, probably won't be the last.
Snapchat-779064353.jpg

Who knows what the future holds.

Reactions: vxxy

Dr. Mel

Level 33 Elite
May 11, 2020
It's a good question. I think they'll keep it since it's not some old code made in 2015 that no one knows how to maintain anymore. Even though it doesn't get a ton of use.

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
Maybe they won't notice. They might once they realize how much they're paying for them. Who knows...Dtoid has seen better days. I hope that you two as well as anyone else that's reading this is doing all right <3.

At least many Dtoiders have found other places to go. It's still sad though.

(I still need to sign up for that one site :D )

Reactions: CelicaCrazed

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
Maybe they won't notice. They might once they realize how much they're paying for them. Who knows...Dtoid has seen better days. I hope that you two as well as anyone else that's reading this is doing all right <3.

At least many Dtoiders have found other places to go. It's still sad though.

(I still need to sign up for that one site :D )
Doing well enough all things considered. Take care too, Vxxy! Make that account!

And for you or anyone that's planning on eventually coming to cohost, here's a list of usernames ctg867 made for everyone that made the jump:
I'm not sure when it was last updated though. Or just search the #qpost hashtag.

vxxy

Huggable Mascot Character
May 11, 2020
Arendale
Doing well enough all things considered. Take care too, Vxxy! Make that account!

And for you or anyone that's planning on eventually coming to cohost, here's a list of usernames ctg867 made for everyone that made the jump:
I'm not sure when it was last updated though. Or just search the #qpost hashtag.
Hi Celica. I'm glad that you're doing well :).

I'll make the account soon. And thanks for sharing that list <3.

Reactions: CelicaCrazed