The Bar Part Zed: I Couldn't Come Up with a Better Name

JuIc3

Jul 5, 2020
Kansas City
No. #StrangerDanger

That hasn’t stopped you from spreading your legs yet.

Seriously though, we’ve been thinking about you a lot around here. Hope you are getting by alright. Everyone here has already said it, but if you ever need to hit someone up just to shoot the shit, don’t hesitate to reach out.

PhilKenSebben

Lord of Loss
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Cali
Times change gentlemen. As for thinking about me... fucking perverts. I'm always lurking. Plus everyone is sick of my whining.

Last edited:

JuIc3

Jul 5, 2020
Kansas City
Staying active isn’t easy as you get older. I try to get out and jog/walk every week. Having a baby doesn’t make it any easier.

I did pick up Ring Fit today though. It was super cute watching my daughter dance around and imitate my movements.

Reactions: Cactüs

JuIc3

Jul 5, 2020
Kansas City
Whenever try to play Ring Fit, my cat starts zooming around the living room and rolling around on the floor. I think he feels like I’m playing a game with him. It’s kind of adorable.

And yet oh so tedious 😂 like when you are doing squats and the cat is trying to paw at the wheel.

Seriously though. Our daughter imitated almost every move with me. Lots of fun, and really a fun way to play with her. She even brought me my towel when I was done.

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
I just watched the bummer unintentional series finale for The Mick and now I hate Fox even more.

What a fucking shitshow of a TV network. They played the same kinds of games with Arrested Development before they cancelled it.

But by all means, keep churning out the other shit no one will remember by next year.

I had nowhere else to rant so I did it up in here.

Reactions: Cactüs and JuIc3

Spaceloaf

Jun 22, 2020
Well, I witnessed a super depressing situation last night.

There was a BLM protest in my neighborhood. The protesters were kind of rowdy, but mostly non-violent. until at some point some people started breaking into the ground-floor offices. They had a bonfire going on in the street, and someone took a burning item and threw it into one of the offices. At that point the cops got involved and it got ugly.

I understand the cops had to do something because you can't just have people setting the building on fire (there are people living above the offices). But they definitely used excessive force on people that had nothing do with breaking into the office in the first place (and there's no way a cop would even be able to tell who was responsible in the chaos).

The end result, both sides are going to point fingers at how the other side is wrong and must be stopped at all costs.

Even worse, the debate is going to be framed as being about fascism vs. anarchy, conservative vs. liberal, etc. meanwhile the whole point of the protests (black people getting killed) will be completely ignored.

It really feels like the entire fabric of US society is collapsing, and there are no leaders on either side that are actually trying to address the issues.

• Sad
Reactions: JuIc3 and Cactüs

JuIc3

Jul 5, 2020
Kansas City
I get it. It’s become a real shit show on all ends. There’s no need for violence or damages. On the other end, excessive force is almost an instant reaction these days with law enforcement. It’s a pretty disturbing paradox that we find ourselves dealing with.

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020

got my PS5 preorder in

now let's just hope i have no catastrophic car/health issues before November so i can be sure I have the money in my account 😗

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
I’m looking forward to Demon’s Souls. Hopefully it plays well. I’m really not big on Sony atm, but we did get a PS5 locked in.

I'm sure it will. While I've played the original, I played it near the end of its life so I never got to really experience the multiplayer. I really hope one boss fight in particular lives up to its former potential.

And no item burden please.

Reactions: JuIc3