The Books of Lexingtongue! (Horror/Sci-Fi)

Lexingtongue

Jun 8, 2020
Having just signed up and spotting this section thought I'd share my books for your perusal. Would love to hear your opinions if you read them and maybe get a review on Amazon or a rating on Goodreads. Any questions, ask below.

UK Links: www.amazon.co.uk/David-Anderson/e/B00AXKOFF8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

US Links: https://www.amazon.com/David-Anderson/e/B00AXKOFF8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

DISCLAIMER: Some pretty near the knuckle content in some of the short stories, so reader discretion is recommended.

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Having just signed up and spotting this section thought I'd share my books for your perusal. Would love to hear your opinions if you read them and maybe get a review on Amazon or a rating on Goodreads. Any questions, ask below.

UK Links: www.amazon.co.uk/David-Anderson/e/B00AXKOFF8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

US Links: https://www.amazon.com/David-Anderson/e/B00AXKOFF8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

DISCLAIMER: Some pretty near the knuckle content in some of the short stories, so reader discretion is recommended.
Sold! Will read one as my next book :) Which do you say go with first?

Lexingtongue

Jun 8, 2020
Sold! Will read one as my next book :) Which do you say go with first?
The Wanderer is my novel and my proudest moment - got to #1 on the post-apocalyptic chart on Amazon UK! Some of my best writing is in Wither but it covers some pretty nasty topics if you're easily offended. Some of my best ideas in Brighter Horizons (quite Twilight Zoney, or so I've been told!) but think my writing style backslid slightly due to the gap in between it and my previous book.

Tell you what, if you get a copy of something and enjoy it, I'll send you the finished version of my upcoming short story for free to enjoy. It's still got a ways to go, though, so you might have to be patient. :D

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
... it covers some pretty nasty topics if you're easily offended.

I've read about 80% or Stephan King's books and nothing is more offensive than King sex scene lol. I can handle it :)
All your inspirations seem right up my alley! Will start Wither next week or so :) I look forward to it!!!

Reactions: Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue

Jun 8, 2020
I've read about 80% or Stephan King's books and nothing is more offensive than King sex scene lol. I can handle it :)
All your inspirations seem right up my alley! Will start Wither next week or so :) I look forward to it!!!
Thanks, man. Let me know what you think. (By the way, The Cellar works as a prequel to The Wanderer so you might want to leave that one till after the novel if you have any intention of reading it!)