Wholesome Happy Place Thread

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
20200617_154128.jpg

Last week, some kittens were discovered in our backyard. These two got left behind, so I took them in. Had to check on em every 3 hours to feed them, including overnight. Also had to stimulate them to go to the bathroom.

I was able to reach a local shelter that was able to take them in. I only took care of them for a few days, but I loved those little things. I probably would've named them Piper and Caramel.

Bonus picture of a cat that I rescued and kept, Pepper. She likes to lay on her back leg. She's as fast as a cheetah when she wants to be and can jump like a wide receiver to catch toys that I throw:

20200620_200555.jpg

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
View attachment 554

Last week, some kittens were discovered in our backyard. These two got left behind, so I took them in. Had to check on em every 3 hours to feed them, including overnight. Also had to stimulate them to go to the bathroom.

I was able to reach a local shelter that was able to take them in. I only took care of them for a few days, but I loved those little things. I probably would've named them Piper and Caramel.

Bonus picture of a cat that I rescued and kept, Pepper. She likes to lay on her back leg. She's as fast as a cheetah when she wants to be and can jump like a wide receiver to catch toys that I throw:

View attachment 555
That's so adorable!!!!

Reactions: Turbokill

Vincentdante

Jul 2, 2020
Let me introduce you all to the happiest movie I've probably seen in my whole life. Lu over the wall.

It's basically another interpretation of the little mermaid, but it's so wholesome I immediately thought of this thread. Really good english dub as well so watch with your kids if you got them.