- I code interactive tools for streamers (not spam)

twitchdotguru

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, if your reading this and your a MOD I promise this is not spam, my last message got deleted and I was banned, however I emailed support and they removed the ban and said it was okay for me to post here :) (Thanks Mike) .

I made a website with tools for streamers to use all free, no need to sign up or anything. The shout out player is pretty cool it plays a random clip on your stream from the streamer you are shouting out, I also have a magic 8 ball, random clip player and a few other tools, most of them can be set as a channel reward point as well which is popular. No need to download anything or change / update your current bot, to test the tools out they are all added using browser source. I welcome all and any feedback, I just want to share stuff I make with the community (y)

http://www.twitch.guru

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Hi, if your reading this and your a MOD I promise this is not spam, my last message got deleted and I was banned, however I emailed support and they removed the ban and said it was okay for me to post here :) (Thanks Mike) .

I made a website with tools for streamers to use all free, no need to sign up or anything. The shout out player is pretty cool it plays a random clip on your stream from the streamer you are shouting out, I also have a magic 8 ball, random clip player and a few other tools, most of them can be set as a channel reward point as well which is popular. No need to download anything or change / update your current bot, to test the tools out they are all added using browser source. I welcome all and any feedback, I just want to share stuff I make with the community (y)

http://www.twitch.guru
It was me who did the banning. I recommend interacting with the community a bit before promoting yourself. I'm immediately going to think spam if I see promotion from someone I haven't seen around before. Take care buddy!!!

twitchdotguru

Jun 30, 2020
It was me who did the banning. I recommend interacting with the community a bit before promoting yourself. I'm immediately going to think spam if I see promotion from someone I haven't seen around before. Take care buddy!!!
Your completely right, my apologise I didn't think. I can see why you would have thought it was spam all I wanted to do was showcase stuff I made :)

Reactions: flop and RiffRaff