- I code interactive tools for streamers (not spam)

twitchdotguru

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, if your reading this and your a MOD I promise this is not spam, my last message got deleted and I was banned, however I emailed support and they removed the ban and said it was okay for me to post here :) (Thanks Mike) .

I made a website with tools for streamers to use all free, no need to sign up or anything. The shout out player is pretty cool it plays a random clip on your stream from the streamer you are shouting out, I also have a magic 8 ball, random clip player and a few other tools, most of them can be set as a channel reward point as well which is popular. No need to download anything or change / update your current bot, to test the tools out they are all added using browser source. I welcome all and any feedback, I just want to share stuff I make with the community (y)

http://www.twitch.guru

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Hi, if your reading this and your a MOD I promise this is not spam, my last message got deleted and I was banned, however I emailed support and they removed the ban and said it was okay for me to post here :) (Thanks Mike) .

I made a website with tools for streamers to use all free, no need to sign up or anything. The shout out player is pretty cool it plays a random clip on your stream from the streamer you are shouting out, I also have a magic 8 ball, random clip player and a few other tools, most of them can be set as a channel reward point as well which is popular. No need to download anything or change / update your current bot, to test the tools out they are all added using browser source. I welcome all and any feedback, I just want to share stuff I make with the community (y)

http://www.twitch.guru
It was me who did the banning. I recommend interacting with the community a bit before promoting yourself. I'm immediately going to think spam if I see promotion from someone I haven't seen around before. Take care buddy!!!

twitchdotguru

Jun 30, 2020
It was me who did the banning. I recommend interacting with the community a bit before promoting yourself. I'm immediately going to think spam if I see promotion from someone I haven't seen around before. Take care buddy!!!
Your completely right, my apologise I didn't think. I can see why you would have thought it was spam all I wanted to do was showcase stuff I made :)

Reactions: flop and RiffRaff

flop

totally wholesome magical girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Your completely right, my apologise I didn't think. I can see why you would have thought it was spam all I wanted to do was showcase stuff I made :)

Hey, thanks for understanding!

As RiffRaff stated, we’re usually pretty lenient with folks who discuss projects that they’re a part of if we know them. If one of someone’s only posts is self-promotion, we’re immediately going to assume it’s spam. Because more often than not, it is.

This particular node was made for community members to show off their skills. Be it art, music, writing, game development, and so on.

And yeah, you’re more than welcome to use this space, too. But please, join us in other conversational topics, too. Other threads, nodes, and so on.