Hi. I'm RiffRaff

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
You all know me as that annoying guy from NJ who now lives in Italy that posts too many Qposts. Outside video games I'm a whore for listening to music. I play a bit of guitar but not as much as I used to. I also really enjoy cooking and eating. And I love travelling and visit India about once a year to do some tourism and hippy yoga stuff. Fun fact: I seem quite social on Dtoid, but irl I'm rather introverted. Dtoid is the only online space I feel comfortable being myself.

• How did you find Destructoid? - As 1-Up was nearing it's end I stumbled on Dtoid, lurked for a bit, and then the rest is history.
  • What are your favorite games? - Lots! I have an interest in nearly all games as long as they aren't multiplayer. Some favorites include Zelda, Planescape, Disco Elysium, Mario, The Witcher 3
  • What consoles have you owned? - Pretty much all of them since Atari 7800. I haven't owned a PSP Vita, XBox1, NeoGeo, Amiga, TurboGrafix16, Commadore, and Jaguar.
  • What interests do you have outside of video games? - See above
  • What other communities are you a part of? - Was somewhat active on 1-Up (Rip)

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I had no idea you were originally from the states. Not that it matters, just fun to learn things about people sometimes.
Yuppers. I had come to Italy one summer on an opportunity to do a cooking gig. And, honestly, what chef in their right mind would ever turn down a chance to cook in the motherland! While working I met a wonderful woman, decided to stay, and got married. Been in Italy for 12 years now. Lovely country and I'm happy I made the move (no offense to the States :) )

PatBateman17

May 12, 2020
Yuppers. I had come to Italy one summer on an opportunity to do a cooking gig. And, honestly, what chef in their right mind would ever turn down a chance to cook in the motherland! While working I met a wonderful woman, decided to stay, and got married. Been in Italy for 12 years now. Lovely country and I'm happy I made the move (no offense to the States :) )
"Clementine New Jersey will remember that."

LaserPirate

Frequently confused
May 10, 2020
If the opportunity ever arose again, I would absolutely move to Italy. Just a completely unique place. Lived in Rome for 3 months with my uncle, had a rugby gig set up that didn't pan out and regret being too young and timid to just stay anyways.

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
Nooooo! i love... cough... soccer. And the calcio is one of my favorite leagues! Well, i suppose it must be pretty weird live there and not be a fan of the sport.
I will say I've been to Stadio San Siro a few times to see an Inter match (my wife's an Inter fan) and I enjoy the sport much more live. I even caught an Inter vs AC Milan match and hoo boy was that insanity!

RiffRaff

Human Person, Maybe
Robot
May 11, 2020
Italy
I'm buying Disco Elysium the day it releases on Switch because of you. Can't wait!

We are lucky to have you as part of our community. Thanks for sharing, RiffRaff!
I really hope you enjoy DE! It's such a unique experience! And I think Switch in portable will be the best place to play it. I'm definitely going to double dip (really hoping for a physical edition).

and thanks! You're making me blush! You're an amazing part of the community too!

• Love
Reactions: CelicaCrazed