I did a Youtube!

Nova

Certified Nobody
Jul 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv

I've actually had this channel for a while. Typically I make videos about dead trading card games, but because of THE PLAGUE, I haven't really been able to play those lately. So I played this early trading card game video game instead! And it's terrible! I hope you all can derive some entertainment from my suffering.

Nova

Certified Nobody
Jul 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Hey, this is a pretty solid video! Nice bit of depth to it, explaining the differences between it and the real world card game, all that good stuff!

And, you know, a few jokes at the expense of Kazuki Takahashi's game design quirks always helps.

I guess I'll like, subscribe, all that good shit <3.

Nice to hear the depth is appreciated; I'm always afraid that I'm too verbose and overlong when scripting these out, especially when the resulting videos are consistently over 20 minutes in length. But I hope you enjoy taking the piss out of failed trading card games, because my material usually leans more in that direction.

(I'd post a more recent one, but episode 6--on the Beyblade TCG, because yes that existed--is currently down due to a copyright claim on a few seconds of anime footage. Trying to get it restored, but it's a lengthy process. It sucks because I think it's probably my best work yet)