Make Some Moyse

ChrisMoyse

Be Kind to People
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
Hey yo, I'm Chris, previously OrochiLeona, and I'm the Senior Editor for the good ship Destructoid. I've been gaming since the mid-1980s.
All I do is work on site and manage massive depression. I am sometimes ok at both.
I love Destructoid and its community. I think life is HARD AND TERRIBLE, and I don't want to be a part of making it harder or more terrible for anybody. I know a lot about old pop culture, mainly through a long life of TV, gaming, films, magazines, books, and documentaries.

I love you and Meiko Kaji and Barbara Steele. I just want an easy life. I once drove into ECW's Sabu with a shopmobility scooter.

• How did you find Destructoid? - I don't remember how I found it, but I've been here about 8 years as a reader, I think.
  • What are your favorite games? - Final Fight, Arkham Asylum, Umm... lots of fighting games. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse... Laserdisc games... Time Gal?
  • What consoles have you owned? - Almost all of them. ALL of them.
  • What interests do you have outside of video games? - I make Perler pixel art, I used to edit dopey movies together, I can play Bass, I used to be a pro-wrestler. Oh, I fucking love exploitation/grindhouse movies.
  • What other communities are you a part of? - Not many, it's been a long time since I was super active on forums and such.

indigit4l

May 12, 2020
Hey Chris! Josh here. Things about me.. I'm good with trivia. Even if I don't know something, I'm good at making educated guesses and getting it right. I often like to play games that I can not solely focus on. I hate being judged, like for someone to see me eat fast food once and then later say something like, "you don't cook at home". That's quite an assumption, lol. I have a lot of good ideas for screenplays I have made big outlines of, and also some inventions that I think are either very respectable or just pretty darn funny/cute.

I fortunately somehow found a link and started RSS'ing dtoid. I lurked for a little while and then made an account. I distinctly remember it was around the night when Obama was elected the first time.

Favorite games: Prey, Deus Ex, God of War 2018, Spider-Man

All except: Master System, Genesis, DS, Saturn. (Not including rarities like the Lynx, Turbo Graphics 16, Jaguar)

I've taken to billiards recently. I love shooting pool with my friend.

I like PC Gamer. More knuckleheads there than here, but there's some really kind people on the site and in the forums.

Btw If you get a Twitter like from a @greenamerican82, that's me.

Roager

Rogue Ogre
May 11, 2020
Bateman's right. I'm always glad to see Moyse's positivity, and I appreciate it all the more knowing how hard positivity can be when dealing with depression. Much love, my dude.

May 10, 2020
I played a bit bass on this folk High school I went to, never really learned it properly. I feel a lot or people really underestimate how awesome drummers and bass players are sometimes. :)

Reactions: ChrisMoyse

Scrustle

May 11, 2020
I didn't know you were senior editor! Does that mean like... you're the boss of the site? Aside from Niero of course.

And glad to see you on the forums. Good to have you around. (y)

Reactions: ChrisMoyse

ChrisMoyse

Be Kind to People
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
I didn't know you were senior editor! Does that mean like... you're the boss of the site? Aside from Niero
No, I answer to the Editor-in-Chiefs.

I remember OrochiLeona..I believe the avatar had blue hair?....I was also today years old when I found out you two are the same person.
Ha, I thought pretty much everyone knew. But yeah, that was her (and me).