They don't make bond games like they used to

bong264

Miniature Enthusiast
May 10, 2020
Colorado
Been playing Everything or Nothing because I'm a dinosaur and I just wish they kept making these. Granted I didnt play any of the Daniel Craig featured ones (even though I have them) but this one is just spectacular in an old AAA way. Even if the checkpoints are absolute shit...
EverythingOrNothingBanner.jpg

May 10, 2020
I love doing series runs (which is no secret), but I've been mulling over the idea of playing all of the video game Bond tie-ins (except that PS3 era Goldeneye remake... oof no thanks).

Probably a mistake. I only had the two N64 games as a kid, and I think I remember playing one or two of the GCN era spin-off titles not related to any of the films.

zatoseyes

May 11, 2020
I often fear that the glory days of spraying automatic weapon fire out of the end of black rectangle are behind us.

Shoutout to 007 Agent Under Fire which I remember have a really fun grappling hook mechanic in the multiplayer. My friends and I grew up on competitive Goldeneye matches on the N64, and one of those friends continued buying every 007 game that came out and Agent Under Fire on the PS2 was one of them. It wasn't quite as good as Timesplitters, but that grappling hook really made it a good time.

Vesalius

Village Idiot
May 10, 2020
North Carolina
Is this the one where you had to escape an exploding mine shaft and at the end you grab onto a bar? I must’ve spent three hours trying to figure that crap out.

Etosi

May 11, 2020
You should totally play Blood Stone and Quantum of Solace! They’re really good!