What are you playing?

Voex

May 19, 2020
I also recently decided to play Skyrim again. It's been awhile and wanted to have an adventure again. I'd rather be playing Oblivion to be honest, but on PS5 this is the option that's easily present. I'd like to play some other stuff but haven't found a whole lot of interest as of late.

Nice, I started another playthrough back in October, this time on Special Edition. Finished the main quest now doing Dawnguard. What kind of character are you playing?

Fwuffles

Jun 24, 2020
Been a while since I updated here. Still throwing my time at FFX's endgame. I've completed all of the Monster Arena (including defeating Nemesis - woo!), got all of the Celestial Weapons, and am never playing Blitzball again - blech. All that's left is completing the sphere grid for each character (which I'm making good progress with), and then taking on all of the Dark Aeons and finally Penance. Should only take the rest of my life!

Fwuffles

Jun 24, 2020
Final update on Final Fantasy X - I finally finished (finally)! I'm sure I'll play through the story again in a couple years because I love it, but I definitely won't be maxing stats again. Happy to have done it and call it a day!

Getting back to A Plague Tale: Innocence with renewed vigor, especially since a sequel was announced! Still loving it.

I also started and beat Oddworld: New n Tasty. Oddworld was a series I grew up seeing and hearing about, but never actually played. Glad I got around to it! The gameplay mechanics feel really unique. The movement and platforming is punishing until you can master it. The puzzles aren't so difficult, but that's okay because they never feel dull. And the overall premise really resonates with me. Currently working on completing it - making my way through a Hard Mode run to rescue everyone. Will try a speed run at some point too!

Reactions: Voex