Destructoid Merch ideas megathread of justice and wisdom

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
I like simple things, so I'd be pretty happy with a black and white Mr. Destructoid on a black shirt. Something small, to the point. Maybe a subtle nod to the Also Cocks meme since it's one of our oldest and proudest traditions.

Or Mr. Destructoid eyeball licking, I guess. Though I suspect nobody would dare to buy such a thing.

Reactions: PatBateman17

CelicaCrazed

May 10, 2020
Canada
www.instagram.com
How many wolves must die would be hilarious!

Brain is mush right now, not sure how to make it work but I feel like "free tacos....from hell" needs a place. God I love that video!

Ready to Friday!

Not a shirt but I still want one of those hats we voted on years ago!

Papa Niero

Mr. Destructoid
Staff member
Robot
May 10, 2020
Japan
www.enthusiastgaming.com
An alsococks shirt where its a distressed, massive phallus-shaped building (like the Capital building) that starts from the bottom of your shirt and goes about ten inches up, and on the chest it says something in a corporate font like ALSOCOX -erecting your future- or Destructoid Heavy Balls International or Heavy Industries. The idea is that it would look like a completely normal corporate shirt at first glance until you really pay attention

Reactions: PatBateman17

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
I have an Alestorm shirt that I kinda love. At first glance, it looks like a pretty typical band shirt. But the more you look at it, the more strangeness you see. For instance, the creature on it is a turtle bunny with tusks.

That kind of thing.

That's what your suggestion reminds me of, Niero.

27A9B507-34B1-4E7C-88AE-AC122CFA50E3.jpeg

Vesalius

Village Idiot
May 10, 2020
North Carolina
The article Zack Furniss did on “googling your sonic the hedgehog name” was probably the funniest thing I’d seen in a long time.

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
I would love to see this come back. Mine smells like gym socks, and has a big oil stain on it:
IMG_20200510_213907-picsay.jpg

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned at all around here, but I'm pretty fond of the "messy messy" bit on the 404 page. Describes Destructoid pretty aptly.

Also also, I've made a few designs for tshirts over the years that I wouldn't mind releasing to you guys officially:
smb2-dtoid_4k_sticker_600.pngAnnotation 2020-05-10 221008.png

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
I would love to see this come back. Mine smells like gym socks, and has a big oil stain on it:
View attachment 32

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned at all around here, but I'm pretty fond of the "messy messy" bit on the 404 page. Describes Destructoid pretty aptly.

Also also, I've made a few designs for tshirts over the years that I wouldn't mind releasing to you guys officially:
View attachment 33View attachment 34
I actually own one of the "Destructoid wants you to be better people" shirts! It's a good shirt.

Reactions: Turbokill

Snaileb

May 11, 2020
Nowhere USA
View attachment 32

View attachment 33View attachment 34

I really like these! Any shirt you make, please please make some half sleeves! My 'Princess is a cock teasing bitch' shirt has so many holes in it. I would buy that again.