Destructoid Merch ideas megathread of justice and wisdom

Papa Niero

Mr. Destructoid
Staff member
Robot
May 10, 2020
Japan
www.enthusiastgaming.com
I would love to see this come back. Mine smells like gym socks, and has a big oil stain on it:
View attachment 32

Could you please scan this flat, or photograph it closer dead-on? I lost the original art and have to retrace it

Fun fact: I drew this using a power cord from a neighbor when our electricity was cut for non-payment. I took the orders overnight with my paypal debit card and paid our electric bill the following morning because Capcom was coming to do a live stream that afternoon. The shit I've gone through lol

Reactions: CelicaCrazed

RolanberryPrins

Aggressive Crybaby
May 10, 2020
Is this specifically for shirt ideas or just any merch? Because I know a loud and vocal subset of the community would probably love a lime green shaker cup with a red dtoid logo for their swill G-Fuel. And I'm always a fan of understated vinyl stickers for laptops and the like - the MrDestructoid emote would be a great one. If you wanted to go off the damn wall there are some custom 'toy' makers that could absolutely make a Dtoid branded butt plug.

keisal

May 12, 2020
I love MeanderBots stuff and would buy pretty much any of it . Have one of the destructoid wants you to be better people ones but doesn’t fit me anymore. Also cocks

Reactions: PatBateman17

Torchman

Mecha Lord of Dtoid
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
I'm weird on the inside but fairly subdued on the outside. I'd like a simple grey sweatshirt with an embroidered logo. Or maybe you could have a chest pocket with Mr. Destructoid popping out.

View attachment 37
I want to add on to this.

I have numerous Gundam shirts from Uniqlo, however the below is unironically my favorite.

It is probably my favorite shirt of the batch because of how minimal it is. If there was a similar option for destructoid I'd be all over it.

Reactions: Fivefinger Delta

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
That Green Dtoid 'Become' shirt that also came with a limited edition "card" stating which shirt in the limited run you got is still my favorite shirt.

I think I even still have the slip somewhere. I had it in a wallet all this time.

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
Oh yeah, that NARP shirt. I also would like to see that again, if only because the shirts came out looking awful.