Destructoid Merch ideas megathread of justice and wisdom

RolanberryPrins

Aggressive Crybaby
May 10, 2020
Is this specifically for shirt ideas or just any merch? Because I know a loud and vocal subset of the community would probably love a lime green shaker cup with a red dtoid logo for their swill G-Fuel. And I'm always a fan of understated vinyl stickers for laptops and the like - the MrDestructoid emote would be a great one. If you wanted to go off the damn wall there are some custom 'toy' makers that could absolutely make a Dtoid branded butt plug.

keisal

May 12, 2020
I love MeanderBots stuff and would buy pretty much any of it . Have one of the destructoid wants you to be better people ones but doesn’t fit me anymore. Also cocks

Reactions: PatBateman17

Torchman

Mecha Lord of Dtoid
Staff member
Robot
Apr 15, 2020
I'm weird on the inside but fairly subdued on the outside. I'd like a simple grey sweatshirt with an embroidered logo. Or maybe you could have a chest pocket with Mr. Destructoid popping out.

View attachment 37

I want to add on to this.

I have numerous Gundam shirts from Uniqlo, however the below is unironically my favorite.

It is probably my favorite shirt of the batch because of how minimal it is. If there was a similar option for destructoid I'd be all over it.

Reactions: Meursault

Turbokill

May 12, 2020
That Green Dtoid 'Become' shirt that also came with a limited edition "card" stating which shirt in the limited run you got is still my favorite shirt.

I think I even still have the slip somewhere. I had it in a wallet all this time.

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
Oh yeah, that NARP shirt. I also would like to see that again, if only because the shirts came out looking awful.

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
Occams, I appreciate that and will forever be grateful. But I'm fairly sure you got one of those prints. Compare it to the shirt and tell me that the line definition isn't all messed up.

Zalno

Dude who shouts "NYEH!"
Jun 8, 2020
Any one of these horrible ideas would have me spending money the second they were announced:

-D-Toid branded lube.
-A design of Mr. Destructoid holding a chungus (shirt/poster/whatever).
-A D-Toid branded spanking paddle.
-Something something amiibo buttplugs.
-Something with Jonathan Holmes' face on it. Or just Jonathan Holmes' face. Either one works.

I'll just keep coming up with ideas if you let me.

Reactions: RiffRaff

Lawman

May 10, 2020
Okay, so... I just randomly thought of something.

Take this...

Replace Richard (the guy with the chicken mask) with Mr. Destructoid, have it say 'Do you like playing video games?', change up the scenery a bit (and put a games console on the coffee table there), make it an homage. Or, keep the Richard mask somewhere and turn him into an 'also, cocks' reference. It's a win-win.

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff