Destructoid Merch ideas megathread of justice and wisdom

meanderbot

May 11, 2020
Occams, I appreciate that and will forever be grateful. But I'm fairly sure you got one of those prints. Compare it to the shirt and tell me that the line definition isn't all messed up.

Nekro

Potential Magical Girl
Staff member
Robot
Feb 14, 2020
Hey hey!

All right. So the merch store is nearly up and running. We're planning to bring back some classic designs, but also introduce some new ones, with more to come over the next few months.

In fact, Niero already has a thread live in the Contests and Giveaways node where you can sign up to be featured on one!

Well, regardless. Here's a more simple text-based one that's in the works. Let us know what you folks think!

B8AA2A5C-9A74-4228-933A-D8903F7D699F.jpeg

Zalno

Jun 8, 2020
Any one of these horrible ideas would have me spending money the second they were announced:

-D-Toid branded lube.
-A design of Mr. Destructoid holding a chungus (shirt/poster/whatever).
-A D-Toid branded spanking paddle.
-Something something amiibo buttplugs.
-Something with Jonathan Holmes' face on it. Or just Jonathan Holmes' face. Either one works.

I'll just keep coming up with ideas if you let me.

Reactions: RiffRaff

Lawman

May 10, 2020
Okay, so... I just randomly thought of something.

Take this...

Replace Richard (the guy with the chicken mask) with Mr. Destructoid, have it say 'Do you like playing video games?', change up the scenery a bit (and put a games console on the coffee table there), make it an homage. Or, keep the Richard mask somewhere and turn him into an 'also, cocks' reference. It's a win-win.

• Love
Reactions: RiffRaff