Why'd You Choose Your Avatar?

AllCutUp1136

Jul 4, 2020
Because it was my avatar on the old forums.

Because my avatars for the longest time for my username have been birds and this is from a neat webcomic (that weirdly doesn't host it any more).

View attachment 634
ROFL

What webcomic is this, because I need to read it. Also, I recommend Garfield Minus Garfield, because it's like Garfield - only actually funny! - and it makes Jon Arbuckle look like a crazy person.

Reactions: D-Volt

Cygnus Rush 961

Apex Hitter and Tire Eater
Jun 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
I am a bit of a motorsport enthusiast and have a few of the "Project Diva" games on three of systems (3DS, Vita, Switch) as well couple of the Figma's of two of the Vocaloid's. Plus I took said screenshot using the tools that I have both in-game and baked into the hardware I use (Project CARS 2, Nvidia's Ansel).

Reactions: RiffRaff

16BitBlastProcessing

Staff member
Robot
Apr 22, 2020
I made mine in Photoshop forever ago I honestly can't remember why. It's been my Steam display pic for over a decade now and I just stick with it.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: RiffRaff

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
Poorly Drawn Lines is one of my top webcomics.

I feel compelled to start a webcomic thread, but I'm most likely going to pass out as soon as I get home from work.

taterchimp

Jun 8, 2020
Iowa
Because Final Fantasy 1 is best Final Fantasy.

Originally I had a dancing Megaman gif, but then DToid didn't allow gif avatars, so I felt like going with a game that I played a lot more - Final Fantasy. My brother and I would probably beat the game like 2 or 3 times a year using different teams or whatever. Occasionally we would just grind out Warmechs because we could. Kind of neat that the original 'superboss' isn't just a one shot.

Nova

Certified Nobody
Jul 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Simply put, Michiru is everything I idolize in an anime character. She's sassy, witty, and kind of a ditz. Mostly though, she stands up for what she believes in, and has a strong sense of justice.

I've got my beefs with BNA's story, but Michiru is baby and I love her. You've got good taste.

As for mine, they're just an OC I've had for a while. In retrospect, probably created as a venue through which to unconsciously explore my gender identity before I'd even figured out I wasn't cis. I just took a drawing an old friend did for me, cropped it, and stuck a genderfluid pride flag in the background.

Chey Resize.png

• Love
Reactions: D-Volt and JuIc3

Cactüs

Swamp Creature that Smells Nice
Jun 30, 2020
Because I had a png on my phone of this weird pixel "art" I made and I didn't want to feel naked on here.